Why starfield game is crashing constantly? I can't play the game

Discus and support Why starfield game is crashing constantly? I can't play the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play Starfield, is crashing constantly 77a51b4a-4a7f-449d-9de4-4155485a2fe1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eduardo Antonio Lascurain, Sep 8, 2023.

1. Why starfield game is crashing constantly? I can't play the game

I can't play Starfield, is crashing constantly

:)

Eduardo Antonio Lascurain, Sep 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, Eduardo Antonio Lascurain.

We may just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. Nulled Pixel Win User

Xbox series x keeps crashing during mid-game while playing destiny 2.

I also experience frequent crashes in destiny 2 since light falls release on my Xbox series x. The only other game that constantly crashes is starfield. No other game crashes, example: dead by daylight, Diablo 4 or cyberpunk. Seems to be a hardware issue that Microsoft refuses to officially acknowledge.
  4. benshikari Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

Exactly this. I thought it was one offs but I get crashes on AoE 4, Starfield, Cyberpunk and Overwatch 2.

However, I've never had a crash with Stray, Trackmania, Fallout 76 or Diablo 4 all of which I play constantly on the same hardware in the last week. Halo runs fine and even Hogwarts which are all I would suggest "graphically intensive games". Doesn't seem to make any sense.
  5. Alex299sx Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

For what it’s worth, I found the purchased and downloaded game was crashing about every thirty seconds. I tried playing it on game pass ultimate on cloud gaming today. The lag is a bit annoying but it played without crashing at least.
    So you have Starfield bought (not only free from game pass) and it still crashed? This is valuable info 😬
  6. Mack Taft Win User

Is anything being done to address the issue with Starfield constantly crashing on Xbox series X?

The game Starfield is the only game. I experienced crashes on the very first mission the game crashes. Also when it does run there are black squares on all of the game. I just bought the system.
Thema:

1. Why starfield game is crashing constantly? I can't play the game - Similar Threads - Why starfield game

2. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  3. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  5. Why is Starfield now being shown as not purchased or unavailable in my owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Starfield now being shown as not purchased or unavailable in my owned games: I bought the premium upgrade for starfield to have early access but now the game doesn't show it was purchased or shows in My owned library. 46b024dc-ba64-4634-8f95-1219510cb7f4
  6. Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming?: I’ve been trying to get onto Starfield via cloud gaming in by Xbox one for over an hour and keep getting the same error message. ************ “Disconnected from cloud gaming session”. Something...
  7. Why can't I play Starfield on PC with my XBox Game Pass Ultimate subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Starfield on PC with my XBox Game Pass Ultimate subscription?: I have an active XBox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. When I attempt to start Starfield on Windows 11 from Microsoft Store, it requires me to start a PC Game Pass subscription. My understanding...
  8. Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...: Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Right now I'm seriously annoyed that the lack of direct file access breaks many of the great (looking, I can't actually try them) mods for...
  9. Why are my saves when playing on Cloud gaming for Starfield not being saved to the cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my saves when playing on Cloud gaming for Starfield not being saved to the cloud?: I have been playing Starfield on my Series S and then I go to play on my steamdeck via cloud gaming. This is fine, it syncs the saves from the servers that have been uploaded from my Series S but...
  10. why starfield unavailable in game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why starfield unavailable in game pass?: Even though Starfield is out, it is unavailable in my game pass account. The release date is also weird dda77cde-8944-4586-b336-5bf719c058cb