Why so quick to suspend account but not do a case review

Discus and support Why so quick to suspend account but not do a case review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone starts talking trash to me so I throw some back at them and they report me and I get account suspended. Why is it that they don't look into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rG slimmopar420, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Why so quick to suspend account but not do a case review

Someone starts talking trash to me so I throw some back at them and they report me and I get account suspended. Why is it that they don't look into who starts the harassment before they suspend someone's account? I find this to be extremely unfair that
    the victim is the one who gets an account suspension because the perpetrator can't handle a little trash talk but yet they can start it? Once I found out that the person reported me I filed for a case review and still no further action has been taken place
    yet can someone please explain thus to me?

:)

rG slimmopar420, Jan 22, 2018
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Asking why my account is banned for that long when I did nothing.

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Your friend did not ban/suspend you,the enforcement team did.They are the only ones who can ban/suspend someone.

Sounds like during the course of the investigation of your case review they found more offences you have committed which is why your suspension was extended.

As you have already filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then the is nothing else you can do.

You will just have to wait out the suspension.

Daft Badger, Jan 22, 2018
  3. KateLG.
    KateLG. Guest
    Mixer says I'm banned - never used it?

Received your reply about "code of conduct".... yes, that's true, you do agree to it. You cannot do a "case review" if you are suspended for a short amount of time. My point is.....Microsoft can't have it both ways.....suspend account then credit account
    monies, or don't suspend.

KateLG., Jan 22, 2018
  4. Why so quick to suspend account but not do a case review

First it does not matter who started it they look at your actions and if it is a violation of the code of conduct then the enforcement team will put a suspension onto an account.

This is why there is an option to report another player and mute and block that player so that you do not receive any messages from that person or get matched with them in another game.

It does take time for the enforcement team to review your case if you did file for a case review it is not an instant thing.

At this point it is just a waiting game for the enforcement team to review your case and let you know if they can lift the suspension sooner.

steeledwand7664, Jan 22, 2018
  5. i12PunchU
    i12PunchU Guest
    basically xbox enforcement is a joke and they don't care I'm in the same boat right now and I'm probably never going to buy an xbox again after this gen console sticking to steam os and buying a mean pc

i12PunchU, Jan 22, 2018
  6. i12PunchU
    i12PunchU Guest
    bro I swear to god someone sent me a hate message and as soon as I sent one back I was banned they were right on me but not the other person who started it all even though he said some awful stuff to me

i12PunchU, Jan 22, 2018
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    because neither of you two get it

As the previous poster said you aren't immune to the rules

It's that simple

All consoles do not allow harassment by either party block and mute that's all you are allowed to do

It should be noted it's rare to get an instant ban it's most likely it was from a previous and you could receive another

Stop breaking the rules it's that simple

Didn't you learn this in school no matter who starts a fight everyone who is in a fight gets detention common. Man use common sense

ngocphi, Jan 22, 2018
  8. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest

You're not a victim. You willingly engaged the individual.

User 9242019, Nov 1, 2018
  9. User 9242019 Win User

You're not a victim. You willingly engaged the individual.
  10. ngocphi Win User

First it does not matter who started it they look at your actions and if it is a violation of the code of conduct then the enforcement team will put a suspension onto an account.

This is why there is an option to report another player and mute and block that player so that you do not receive any messages from that person or get matched with them in another game.

It does take time for the enforcement team to review your case if you did file for a case review it is not an instant thing.

At this point it is just a waiting game for the enforcement team to review your case and let you know if they can lift the suspension sooner.

bro I swear to god someone sent me a hate message and as soon as I sent one back I was banned they were right on me but not the other person who started it all even though he said some awful stuff to me
    because neither of you two get it

As the previous poster said you aren't immune to the rules

It's that simple

All consoles do not allow harassment by either party block and mute that's all you are allowed to do

It should be noted it's rare to get an instant ban it's most likely it was from a previous and you could receive another

Stop breaking the rules it's that simple

Didn't you learn this in school no matter who starts a fight everyone who is in a fight gets detention common. Man use common sense
  11. steeledwand7664 Win User

12. i12PunchU Win User

13. i12PunchU Win User

basically xbox enforcement is a joke and they don't care I'm in the same boat right now and I'm probably never going to buy an xbox again after this gen console sticking to steam os and buying a mean pc
Thema:

1. Why so quick to suspend account but not do a case review - Similar Threads - Why quick suspend

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  6. why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...: Ive tried restarting many time leaving it unpluged resetting my router tried to change Wi-Fi but won't load litterally nothing will c8345b9e-c211-4db2-bf87-e858508908bb
  7. Why do xbox controllers start drifting so quickly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do xbox controllers start drifting so quickly?: I got an xbox controller last year and only half a year after, the sticks lost their grip and started drifting. Now I got a new one on around December and it already came with controller drift....
  8. Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon: it happen last week when i went to turn on my console (XBOX ONE) my console only showed a black screen but i was able to bring up the side menu. I turned off my console and left it for a couple of...
  9. Why can't you completely disable quick resume?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you completely disable quick resume?: Honestly it's just one of the worst things that have been added to Xbox. It just causes so many issues and it's so annoying. I would rather completely disable it than be able to save 5 seconds of...
  10. Why is my Xbox Series S doing a quick fade to black whenever I try to open a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox Series S doing a quick fade to black whenever I try to open a game?: So I just bought a new Xbox Series S and just finished setting it up. Redeemed an Ultimate Pass and installed Among Us to play it. When I tried to open the game for the first time, it worked. But...