why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble

Discus and support why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is Trouble and nobody cares. Very sad and very bad public für... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MotteBuntstift5, Nov 21, 2016.

1. why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble

why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is Trouble and nobody cares. Very sad and very bad public für microsoft

:)

MotteBuntstift5, Nov 21, 2016
  2. ArmandRoux
    ArmandRoux Guest
    **** Bingo

Where is the **** JERK who supposing to fix the **** Bingo. SInce a lot of weeks, your **** bingo doesn't work. Is somebody in your office who can fix for a permanent time the **** bingo.

Another day, since a couple of weeks, we can't received free ticket and coins each day. Is it to much to ask you to fix that. I don't know how many message I leave for this problem.

Be sure, the reputation of Microsoft is very low in my mind for this moment.

Prove me your a real serious company.

ArmandRoux, Nov 21, 2016
  3. CindyBeattie
    CindyBeattie Guest
    Bingo cannot connect to server

When I try to load bingo, I get notice Server Connection Error. There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo Support page at Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened..

There is nothing in support that tells me what is going on. There are many, many messages in the discussion board stating that everyone is having the same problem.

What is being done about this?

CindyBeattie, Nov 21, 2016
  4. JayPea20 Win User

Why Can't I Change my Gamertag?

I'm trying to tell you this has been happening for weeks. So I've been waiting for some time, and nothing is working. But your support team doesn't seem to understand that. I've done everything asked, but it just doesn't work. Do you have any other solutions?
  5. BillSellar999 Win User

Problems using Play To media streaming feature

Nothing but trouble since i upgraded to the xbox one. so many good working features removed or complicated... WHY?
  6. Mobb Wales Win User

Odd update problem

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies. The odd thing is it only seems to happen if I don't go on console for a few days. If I am on it every evening there is no update. Wont be able to get on till end of week. so will check then to see if its asking me to update again.
    I shall then d/l the update again and then try what Lofty said. If that doesn't work I shall have to phone support.

Shall post back my results when I can.

Once again cheers all.

Mobb
  7. DabishTheBald Win User

Kinect adapter (free)

I finally used text support, could,not use call back since my pone number apparently does not exist. Half an hour wait in the queue and then bingo - sorted, I shall get my adapter
  8. Dallo619 Win User

my account has just been un suspended ( XBL GOLD )

Can some please tell me why my account as bin suspended for a second time in 2 and a half weeks when I haven't

Done anything wrong not very happy paying nearly 500 pound on the console and it asnt work properly since it came out an then you have the cheek to suspend me for nothing
Thema:

why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble

1. why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble - Similar Threads - why shall tell

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...