Why Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace?

Discus and support Why Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't buy this game and I have xbox360 so I could perfectly play it but I have the card introduced to pay for it but it never completes the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luis Fernando Arjonilla, Jul 25, 2023.

  1. Why Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace?


    I can't buy this game and I have xbox360 so I could perfectly play it but I have the card introduced to pay for it but it never completes the transaction. I want to by and play the game Renegade Ops Arcada from Microsoft Marketplace

    :)
     
    Luis Fernando Arjonilla, Jul 25, 2023
    #1
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    Why Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace?

    Thank you for your response.

    The only best option in order for you to purchase the game is by signing your account on any Xbox 360 console and from there, go to the 360 marketplace and purchase the game license from there.

    It seems this game is not included with the Xbox backwards compatible list which means you may only purchase the game using an Xbox 360 console:

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compa...

    Lastly, please avoid the use of VPN to bypass region restrictions for purchasing as this would violate the terms of service. To circumvent regional content restrictions is bannable through the Xbox code of conduct:

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    Why Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace?

    Hey there!

    Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your purchase. I am here to help.

    I just want to clarify are you trying to purchase the game using an Xbox 360 console?

    Also, is there any error message upon attempting to purchase the game? If yes, may I have the exact error message, please?

    Kindly try a different payment method to purchase the game.
  4. Luis Fernando Arjoni Win User

    Why Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace?

    No it's through a browser, signed in. I have tried with different credit cards and even with different VPNs, even a friend of mine tried by himself from a different country and basically when clicking on Buy It it gets stuck with a circle like forever...
  5. GrimStreaker80 Win User

    Red Bull X-fighters and lack of trial.

    Problem seems to be fixed since they put Renegade Ops on the arcade.

    Not worth 400msp though, never mind 800msp.
  6. miky20 Win User

    12 days of Xbox deals and Special offers until Jan 2,2012.

    i bought Renegade ops.... but overall: really bad deals.
Thema:

Why Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace?

Loading...
  1. Why Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace? - Similar Threads - Why Renegade Ops

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]