Why remove Snap ????????????? And I need a vaild answer mircosoft Xbox !!!!!!!!

Discus and support Why remove Snap ????????????? And I need a vaild answer mircosoft Xbox !!!!!!!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am a long time user of xbox, I would like to know ASAP, why xbox decided to remove snap and mutitasking from the xbox one. It is a feature I use VERY... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PJBPRINCE4, Apr 20, 2017.

1. PJBPRINCE4
    PJBPRINCE4 Guest

I am a long time user of xbox, I would like to know ASAP, why xbox decided to remove snap and mutitasking from the xbox one. It is a feature I use VERY OFTEN and dont see the reason to remove it.

:)

PJBPRINCE4, Apr 20, 2017
  2. KaDe669
    KaDe669 Guest
    Arcade Games,(Old SKOOL)

I just wish someone from mircosoft/xbox would answer some of these questions.

KaDe669, Apr 20, 2017
  3. code dont working

hi all, i buyed one xbox one code from g2a and not wokrking.

seller replyed:

Seller 2017-02-06 02:10:51

Comment:

please ask mircosoft support for more details

the server have problem now

need ask mircosoft support resolve it

[Mod Removed Image]

takacn-[xboxvenue], Apr 20, 2017
  4. Why remove Snap ????????????? And I need a vaild answer mircosoft Xbox !!!!!!!!

Snap was removed due to flaws in the way it was designed, it just took up to much system memory and not enough people were using it to warrant keeping it. If less memory has to be dedicated to snap incase people decide to snap apps, more could go to games
    or other features M$ are thinking of adding

DM RENNIE 7900, Apr 20, 2017
  5. Same reason they took away netflix parties on xbox 360. Because people enjoyed the service, and they can't have that!

xMG Afronautz, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: