Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

Discus and support Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AyooCity, Jan 12, 2024.

1. AyooCity
    AyooCity Guest

Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it

:)

AyooCity, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi AyooCity, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I was investigating your problem to find a possible solution and in this thread I found this response from advisor Dante Martino:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1e30b822-3875-4c4a-aec0-f931696a087e

Dante Martino: What must surely happen is that you try to install games that can only be accessed from the console, given that the catalog for PC is very brief. However, you can download others because they are for PC.

I also found this answer from the user mariobarnacle that managed to solve his problem:

Hello! I was having the same problem but I think I found the error. At least in my case.
    The error in my case is that for some reason, I probably turned off the computer... the application gave me the impression that the download was finished and the install icon appeared, I hit it and tried to install but then nothing happened. After searching, I looked at the Windows notifications and saw that the game that was giving me that problem (football manager 2020) was not yet 100% downloaded, and from the same notification it took me to a page that let me resume the download, now that the game pass application did not provide that option.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  3. Sheila B1 Win User

account problem

the issue started yesterday and i tried it on another xbox that i brought thinking the other xbox has broke but it does the exact same thing it won’t let me add an account it just loads the grey screen and kicks me off, but my wifi is all good it tell me
  4. ChuvasMT. Win User

Xbox gamepass pc

Yes I currently have the gamepass ultimate and im actually trying to install it in the microsoft store application in the pc so im not really sure why my pc not showing up everything is linked and when I installed another dlc and my pc shows and lets me install it.
  5. JimG122 Win User

COD Cold War on Xbox One

Yes. And it downloaded but only the COD for series x. Only one game shows in my games. The red mask season 4. And it won’t load. Takes me to store and then says I own it.
  6. JoshHoad Win User

can’t add account

It just shows the loading circle then goes grey
Thema:

1. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey - Similar Threads - Why gamepass won’t

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  6. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  7. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  8. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  9. Why cant I see my Xbox gamepass quests

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see my Xbox gamepass quests: I just got a brand new Xbox series s and it came with three months of gamepass ultimate. So I went to see what quests I had but it keeps saying “try again later, we can’t check for quests now. I...
  10. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...