Why oh why do 'Bermuda Adventures' adverts crop up between almost every Microsoft game? It...

Discus and support Why oh why do 'Bermuda Adventures' adverts crop up between almost every Microsoft game? It... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why oh why do 'Bermuda Adventures' adverts crop up between almost every Microsoft game? It is boring beyond words!! 28ece545-6ff2-4aae-af4a-8432893d100c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AHampshireLad, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Why oh why do 'Bermuda Adventures' adverts crop up between almost every Microsoft game? It...

Why oh why do 'Bermuda Adventures' adverts crop up between almost every Microsoft game? It is boring beyond words!!

:)

AHampshireLad, Apr 11, 2023
  2. B1ueLightning07 Win User

Need help deciding between 3 games (Bioshock:infinite, The Witcher 2, Sleeping Dogs)

Having multiple protagonists don't maketh the RPG. BL2 has multiple characters, other FPS have multiple characters, fighting games have multiple characters. Lots of RPG's have only a single protagonist. As for the "You experience the adventure the game
    presents you with", that can be said about almost every RPG out there. That's like saying Chrono Trigger or Eternal Sonta aren't JRPG's because "you experience the adventure the game presents you". Every single RPG game has a pre determined adventure, so
    i don't understand why you'd use that as to cement your opinion.

I'd be interested to see which games you do regard as RPG's, so feel free to list some examples. Like i said, if we're gonna split hairs, almost every RPG could be classed as either a strategy, action and adventure or whatever ever else genre any specific
    RPG leans towards.
  3. xXBOXxOne Win User

Tired

OH you mean its ok to allow any half built game to be sold for the Xbox system an to jus leave it that way? An fix it when ever they want to? Why do you guys always defend this? there's a difference between BLAMING Microsoft an ASKING why they cant do anything
    about it, I already KNOW its not there fault.
  4. voteDC Win User

Someone remind me why I pay for this service.

Oddly Games for Windows LIVE is advert free as well. So I wonder why Xbox gamers are so willing to accept the adverts Microsoft puts on the dashboard but the doesn't try the same with those PC gamers who use LIVE?
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Battlefield 4...Thoughts?

Oh yeah good point so they really have been releasing these things almost every year. *Points blame at COD and bows head in shame.* Now that really explains why it feels to early for another BF game. lol
  6. Fat Mond Win User

Dashboard gripe

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]Anyone else remember the bing adverts on 1 vs 100? That might have been a horrible glimpse into the future.......![/quote]

Why, because an optional, free game (with the chance to win real prizes) had one, fifteen second advert every 20 minutes?

Hardly the four horsemen.
Thema:

Why oh why do 'Bermuda Adventures' adverts crop up between almost every Microsoft game? It...

1. Why oh why do 'Bermuda Adventures' adverts crop up between almost every Microsoft game? It... - Similar Threads - Why why 'Bermuda

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  4. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  5. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  8. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  9. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  10. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...