why no audio?

Discus and support why no audio? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why am I not getting any sound through my monitor with my Xbox one s, for Christmas I got a acer 165 hz gaming monitor and no matter what we do no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kevin Legrand, Dec 27, 2023.

1. why no audio?

Why am I not getting any sound through my monitor with my Xbox one s, for Christmas I got a acer 165 hz gaming monitor and no matter what we do no sound comes out.

:)

Kevin Legrand, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

why no audio?

Hi,

Does your Monitor have built in speakers? Unlike TV's, most monitors do have speakers. To get audio, you're going to have either buy a set of PC speakers and connect them to the 3.5mm audio jack on the rear of the display (most gaming monitors have these). Or connect up a set of headphones.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why doesn't headphone mode switch based on sound input format?

This is headphone post processing, it happens after the audio is decoded to PCM. This is a system level function applied to all audio when enabled, which is why it doesn’t switch.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox one controller pass through audio won't work on my pc

for audio to work with a xbox controller on pc it has to be wired, the controller does not support audio over bluetooth. thats why i purchased a usb headset as its a pain.
  5. IVI u t a n t Win User

Upload Studio info request

Any word on why you can't record voice over audio
  6. imanshanizadehasli Win User

When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

Why not tackle this important issue? Why are not these two audio formats in the bitstream of the xbox one x console added?

Thema:

why no audio?

1. why no audio? - Similar Threads - why audio

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  5. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  6. Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?: No sounds from Discord VC is played on TV speakers. The chat overlay shows that sound is being played, and all sound goes through when a headset is attached, but if no headset is attached it just...
  7. why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone: when playing with my friends my mic wasn’t working/ “sounding like i was talking through a microwave” so they muted my chat and it still said it was picking up audio so i then completely unplugged...
  8. Why can't I adjust Audio & music?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I adjust Audio & music?: I plugged in my Groove Onn wired headphones into my PDP wired controller using the 3.5mm audio jack. however, as i stated, it wont let me adjust the audio & music icon. instead it says this: "use...
  9. Why does my audio bug out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my audio bug out: Im on old gen, xbox one s. I will be getting new gen in a couple months. But something recently has really annoyed me, this only happens in fortnite. When i am talking to a friend in a party while...
  10. why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear: When I start xbox I cant hear a thing besides discord party I tries reseting console and controller but id doesnt work. help. Aslo I am using wired headset. 5ca6bc9c-6caa-4adc-b14e-95f5848cfcd9