Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

Discus and support Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AYMEN an, Apr 14, 2024.

1. AYMEN an
    AYMEN an Guest

Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port.

:)

AYMEN an, Apr 14, 2024
  2. [EX] Win User

Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front usb port?

Hi,

did you check in the controller settings if an update for the controller is availabke ?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front usb port?

Are you using the same cable? Some are power only.
  4. Aubreysmith1 Win User

Xbox one controller failed update, keeps flashing

I have **** down the xbox one, plugged in the controller with no batteries, it immediately started flashing again, without the xbox being on, and it wil not turn on if im holding the controller home button.
  5. wilchilo Win User

Xbox series x controller disconnecting (latest firmware)

Same here, the exact same problem on my XBOX series X and S....

from 6 joysticks I have, only 2, elite 1 and and old xbox one s controller, without updated firmware, are working fine.

but all my fancy new Xbox series controllers are having this problem since past year and I was thinking the problem were my controller battery (I have the official charge and play battery on all my controllers)

hopefully they will address this soon...
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox one controller failed update, keeps flashing

I have **** down the xbox one, plugged in the controller with no batteries, it immediately started flashing again, without the xbox being on, and it wil not turn on if im holding the controller home button.
    That is odd my controller will fix itself if i do it that way. Wonder if the firmware is corrupted now
Thema:

1. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front... - Similar Threads - Why serie controller

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  4. Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise: my RB on my controller is making a buzzing/springing noise, the RB works but that noise is annoying me. it happened a couple of days ago cdbea244-a9d6-4544-be4f-9143677d077e
  5. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....
  7. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  8. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  9. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  10. Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?: The controller connected just fine to my pc for about 6 months and then one day after restarting my pc my controller would say it is connected in settings for about 2 minutes before shutting off...