Why my Xbox have failed to sign in my account

Discus and support Why my Xbox have failed to sign in my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why My Xbox 360 failed to sign in my account 0c5b3a05-4d32-4d53-a471-4687928e750f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Apunya Apuluka, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Why my Xbox have failed to sign in my account

Why My Xbox 360 failed to sign in my account

:)

Apunya Apuluka, Sep 19, 2023
  2. BIGEDDIEx Win User

WTF ist going on with Xbox Live? I tried redownloding my account and its failed! And now is my account deleted from my Xbox!!!! And why i can sign on my second acc to xbox live and not on my own??
  3. lawrencegreen5 Win User

Failed to sign in on my account

There are high chances that your account has been locked, try getting a unique code from Microsoft and enter it on the form presented on the webpage.
  4. TheGrimPooper Win User

Oh boy, error code 80151012.

Also, if my account is actually having a problem, why am I able to sign in on here and not my Xbox?
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Login the two people

You can still sign in your profile using voice commands. Simply say: "Xbox, sign in as [insert real 1st name on account here]."

So under my account, my name is Keith, so I simply say: "Xbox, sign in as Keith" - it hasn't failed me yet.
  6. nevillefarrell Win User

Gold subscription canceled on PayPal

So to cancel an xbox live account you need to do it with xbox live because that is who you have the billing agreement with not PayPal. To do this you sign into your account on xbox live select my account, the select my subscriptions then you will see the
    option to cancel renewal. If that fails you need to call support and they will cancel it.
Thema:

Why my Xbox have failed to sign in my account

1. Why my Xbox have failed to sign in my account - Similar Threads - Why failed sign

2. Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action: Hi so I read earlier about someone having this same issue but it been xbox with PC but Me and my boyfriend are both on pc. Ive checked literally every setting possible and have invites enabled,...
  3. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  4. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  5. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  6. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  7. Why does fortnite say failed to login?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does fortnite say failed to login?: I have tried numerous things such as resetting my Xbox and clearing the MAC but any time i try to login to fortnite it wont let me in. It does this on my phone as well with Xbox live gaming....
  8. Why does my xbox say login failed on fornite I've even uninstall fornite and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say login failed on fornite I've even uninstall fornite and then...: My fornite keeps saying Login Failed I have hacked everything and it all is working fine I have uninstalled fornite then reinstalled it I have turned my xbox off and on still saying the same...
  9. Why does my xbox update fail?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox update fail?: So I have a Xbox one and recently like 3 days ago it needed an update, I pressed update and it will only go up to 66% after that it says that there was an error and gives me 4 options, like...
  10. Why does madden 23 installation keep failing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does madden 23 installation keep failing?: I've been trying to reinstall madden 23 but it keep saying that there is an error and installation keeps stopping. Its been going on for several days now. What do I need to do?...