Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way

Discus and support Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i do all things microsoft way 71ad058c-0aa7-4a22-88d9-24b55dcae214 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minh Quang1, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Minh Quang1
    Minh Quang1 Guest

i do all things microsoft way

:)

Minh Quang1, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Minh Q,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Please try the following steps:

Go into Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Roblox > Advanced Options and choose Reset. After it resets restart the PC and try again.

If that fails go into Microsoft Store app Settings (three dots at the top right of the page) to choose Updates, apply any Roblox Updates, and restart the PC.

If that fails then in Apps & Features uninstall Roblox, restart the PC then go into the Store Settings > My Library to reinstall it.

1. If you are able to open MS Store, open MS Store > Click on your profile picture on the top right and sign out. Then sign in again.

2. Try to reset the app
    Windows Key+i > Apps > Scroll down to this App > Click this App > Advanced options > Reset

3. Windows Key+i > Apps > Scroll down to this App > Click this App > Uninstall. Reinstall from Microsoft Store

4. Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    Windows Key+X > Click Settings > Click Update & Security> Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down to the bottom > Click Windows Store Apps > Click Run the Troubleshooter

5. Reset Microsoft Store through Command Prompt
    Type cmd in Windows Search box > Right click on Command Prompt > Run As Administrator > Type WSreset.exe and click Enter > Reboot your computer

6. Re-register All Store apps (You will get many Reds, ignore them)
    Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right-click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Restart your computer

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

7. Uninstall & Reinstall Store
    Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right-click in Powershell to paste > Enter

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Copy the following from below and right-click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Reboot your computer

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-working/72375fd8-768d-4d95-b3cf-740a33900880

I hope this is helpful.

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Roblox

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Mike

Are you not able to see a pop-up that says "open in roblox" or "this website wants to open this link in a third party app"?

Also, where did you downloaded the roblox app?
    Via Microsoft store or using the .exe installer available on roblox website?
  4. Morning - MSFT Win User

Hi I am trying to play Roblox on tablet mode (HP computer brand new), but it seems that my jumping and moving controls are gone and I can’t move or jump or change my perspective. Can anyone help?

Hello Amanda Houet,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

I understand that you're upset that Roblox doesn't work in the Microsoft Store, and I understand your feelings,

Roblox is not owned by Microsoft, so what I can do for you is very limited, but I can point you to the right community, Roblox has a dedicated support team, search for Roblox support to find their support community, please contact them for appropriate technical support.

Best Regarts ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community
  5. Morning - MSFT Win User

Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.

Hello Jeff E1,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

I understand that you're upset that Roblox doesn't work in the Microsoft Store, and I understand your feelings,

Roblox is not owned by Microsoft, so what I can do for you is very limited, but I can point you to the right community, Roblox has a dedicated support team, search for Roblox support to find their support community, please contact them for appropriate technical support.

Best Regarts ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community
  6. Jason roy2 Win User

Can india 999 INR gift card work for robux

I am not sure what you mean, in my microsoft store roblox app I have to open the ingame store in order to buy, there it shows in USD, but the xbox cards in the store show in INR
Thema:

1. Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way - Similar Threads - Why roblox microsoft

2. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  3. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  4. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  5. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  6. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...
  7. why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...: i downloaded roblox from microsoft store but then all of a sudden it thinks im playing on mobile but im playing on computer that is windows 10 how do i fix it b04e1dc1-6b82-48ac-b24d-21f1ff20e07b
  8. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...
  9. Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...: Although my screen is a touch pad, I dont use it for gaming. It's giving me mobile buttons on the screen (run button, punch buttom, etc) and I cant get rid of them. But on the normal Roblox app...
  10. Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why...: Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why is this? a8190ded-4c67-48c8-a26b-33211b7f87a5