why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen?

Discus and support why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] so im using acer nitro 5 gaming laptop 9th gen intel core i5. but when i want to record my moment (my last 3 mins), its always ended up w a blank... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Viennetta13, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Viennetta13
    Viennetta13 Guest

why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen? [​IMG]
    so im using acer nitro 5 gaming laptop 9th gen intel core i5. but when i want to record my moment (my last 3 mins), its always ended up w a blank screen... how to fix it?

:)

Viennetta13, Aug 22, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Viennetta13,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft customer support. I understand that you are experiencing an issue with recording your gameplay on your Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop.

To troubleshoot this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Check if your graphics card drivers are up to date. You can do this by going to the Device Manager, selecting your graphics card, and clicking on "Update driver."

2. Make sure that your laptop meets the minimum system requirements for the recording software you are using.

3. Try using a different recording software to see if the issue persists.

4. Check if there are any conflicting programs running in the background that may be causing the issue.

Please see: Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows | Xbox Support / Capture game clips and screenshots | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. RippenHarra Win User

Turn off auto game clip saving?

[quote user="xXBOXxOne"][quote user="W1LD SEVEN"]

You have to start recording first.

[/quote]I thought it just kept recording on a 5 min loop, that's why you can only save the last 5 min, there by IF anything KOOL happened you could stop what your doing an SAVE the last 5 minutes, an IT only records during games NOT during Lobbys & Movies
    etc.

[/quote]

Im sure i accidently recorded my home screen last week with record that.
  5. chonkerman Win User

Unable to join multiplayer matches on Xbox 360 - Problem solved

Why is step 2 and 3 blank on my screen?
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

Lol yeah that would of been a lot of 30 second recordings lol ...i thought the Xbox was suppose to record the last 5 min of a game?? but mine never does for some reason. Only records when i say xbox record that or if i rank up in BF4.

[/quote]

it does, to use it you have to

1) xbox, snap game dvr

2) end clip now

3) last 5 mins

then it'll save the last 5 mins
Thema:

1. why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen? - Similar Threads - why record last

2. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  3. why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform

in XboX Insiders
    why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform: i still think this is dumb. everytime im trying a new game with my friends and recording something for memories its quite… like seriously why….. submitted by /u/Friendly-Shine-2101 [link]...
  4. Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?: When I open Xbox Game bar it never remembers which device I set for default output or input device on either the Mix or Voice tab. When I record a clip or Start a recording it auto mutes and I'm...
  5. why is my xbox game bar recording button, replay, and capture greyed out windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox game bar recording button, replay, and capture greyed out windows 11: all my 3 buttons are greyed out except the microphone how do i fix it??? i set all the gamedvr and enable values to 1 how do i fix ??/ help???? 3cff387d-5816-4be2-a3f5-476251b36caa
  6. Why does valorant voice chat not record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does valorant voice chat not record: I've just started recording my ingame preformances on Valorant with Xbox Game Bar and after playing and rewatching my recordings i noticed that it doesnt record my teammates voices when speaking...
  7. Why my xbox series s won’t record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox series s won’t record clips and screenshots?: my xbox series s wont record clips or screenshots but if i double click it starts recording! i checked storage and i have over 100gb free so whats the issue here? thanks ps. it only seem...
  8. My account says i am banned but there is nothing on my records of why i am banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says i am banned but there is nothing on my records of why i am banned: I don't why i am banned but this is 9 years ago. The Info on the site says nothing to me. There is no records of bans but my account is not accessible. Any ideas what i can do to get in contact...
  9. Why does my mic in game capture only work after turning it on during a manual recording.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my mic in game capture only work after turning it on during a manual recording.: I've been using the XBOX game bar to capture video game clips of me and my friends. Usually it would only pick up audio from discord and from the game I play (rocket league). My own audio is not...
  10. Why Series S can record only the last minute in 1080p?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Series S can record only the last minute in 1080p?: 1 minute is not enough most of the times,being able to record the last 2 minutes would be acceptable,5 minutes almost perfect. 3b412937-2087-47ab-bccc-6d1b1d2cd392