Why my multiplayer doesnt work even when I have allowed all privacy ON? Minecraft

Discus and support Why my multiplayer doesnt work even when I have allowed all privacy ON? Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did everything but I cant play multi on minecraft I dont know why, I have allowed all privacy but I cant play, please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam Pazdirek, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Why my multiplayer doesnt work even when I have allowed all privacy ON? Minecraft

I did everything but I cant play multi on minecraft I dont know why, I have allowed all privacy but I cant play, please help

:)

Adam Pazdirek, Aug 28, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Why my multiplayer doesnt work even when I have allowed all privacy ON? Minecraft

Hello Adam! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Is your account under family management?
  3. jokerlol lol Win User

Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

It's a shortterm used for minecraft. I got the full version. As I stated before even though I enabled the multiplayer function the xbox privacy settings put on allowed on the other stuff it still doesnt enable the multiplayer feature for me. The device I use is a pc with windows 10.
  4. damoparker Win User

blocked multiplayer

Yes i can save all of my settings on my xbox i can block them and allow them and everyone save even the multiplayer one but on xbox.com the multiplayer one stays always on block don't know whats wrong with it because when i sign in on another xbox one
    it works and Xbox.com privacy settings still says block as well but works anther console
  5. Hannah Brown Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer .

Thanks. I understand Minecraft is 13 which in our eyes is ridiculous. However we have already try changing his privacy setting and they were already set to allow multiplayer. It’s still not working.
  6. Clivepeki Win User

How to allow my child to add friends and play Minecraft with them on his ipad?

Thank you for taking the time to reply but we do not have an Xbox. He plays Minecraft on his Ipad, he's almost 8 years old. My question was is there a way of changing the privacy to allow him to add friends because when I log on to my account and look
    at family account I can see his privacy settings but cannot see any section to allow multiplayer etc. Do we have to have an Xbox to be able to do this?
Thema:

1. Why my multiplayer doesnt work even when I have allowed all privacy ON? Minecraft - Similar Threads - Why multiplayer doesnt

2. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  3. Why won't multiplayer work on Java?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't multiplayer work on Java?: I have turned on multiplayer through the family settings app, it works on bedrock for my iPad but when I try to play on Java on my MacBook multiplayer still says to change my settings....
  4. Why is my xbox multiplayer not working while on my hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox multiplayer not working while on my hotspot.: I am currently using my phones hotspot to play a game of cod, it has worked before but for some reason the nat type is stopping me from being able to play. IPv4 NAT Type: Strict UPnP not...
  5. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  6. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?: I don't understand what the issue is, all the settings are allowed, the computer has been reset, I've logged out and back in multiple times, etc. does anyone know what the issue is that is keeping...
  7. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  8. Why am I not able to play multiplayer Remnant 2 on Xbox S console ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to play multiplayer Remnant 2 on Xbox S console ?: Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, updates, etc. I have an Xbox ultimate subscription and play on a series s console. when trying "public" i get "failed to create...
  9. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  10. Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why: When i attempt to play Domino Master In a multiplayer game im told to sign into xbox live. Why when I'm already signed in 0f155861-cc72-404a-836e-2a096d01b1b9