Why my money 36 dolar skating my acont

Discus and support Why my money 36 dolar skating my acont in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I request you send me my money back 390b9ca5-8b78-4cbe-91bc-35f469e67141 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rana zain2, Sep 17, 2023.

1. rana zain2
    rana zain2 Guest

I request you send me my money back

:)

rana zain2, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Rana! I'm more than happy to help you!

If you're requesting a refund, nothing to worry! You can request a refund by signing your account through the refund web form using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Note: Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date and requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of playtime.

Be aware that submitting a request doesn’t guarantee a refund, especially if it doesn’t meet the above criteria.

If the refund request is approved, you'll see it being processed on your Microsoft account, and you'll no longer be able to access the digital game product. Refunds may take several business days or longer to appear in your account, so you may want to check with your financial institution to understand when the applicable payment method will be credited.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. XHobbitHunterxX Win User

Trouble buying game with microsoft points

i have 13 dolars and i want to buy jade empire that is 9 dolars using my pc but my 13 dolars dont appear
  4. TermedKitty0 Win User

Problem redeming code

No redeeming for me either - what the hell is wrong with microsoft.... we pay money and get *** by multi billion dolar company! I think ill sell my xbox 360,add some money and buy PS4!
  5. black mama 72 Win User

Xbox live free trial!!

up gard and make new acont
  6. UpsetStew739 Win User

Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compability

1. I agree! Do you know how nice it would be .to wake up and pop in skate 2. At this point why doI still have the game if I spent my money on a $500 console I should be to play my favorite games.
Thema:

1. Why my money 36 dolar skating my acont - Similar Threads - Why money dolar

2. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  3. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  4. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  5. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  6. Why are you stealing my money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are you stealing my money: You have turned on auto renewal payments via PayPal for my xbox game pass.this is the second time you have turned this on covertly and taken money from me without my permission.I want game pass...
  7. Why didn't I get money back when I refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get money back when I refunded: When I refunded a game my money didn't get deposited back in my card 1584958d-0aa8-4148-95c2-a29ab8b3b4cd
  8. Why did I not get my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not get my money back?: my child bought a £13 fifa points and it was not me I demand my money back!!!!! 57e330df-90b1-4083-b438-61b902bbe245
  9. Why haven't I got my money back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I got my money back?: I preorder final shape for destiny 2. I was charged for the preorder my banking statement showed the money was taken from my account when I check to make sure it went through. Since the release...
  10. Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account: I want my (Mod Removed) money back man taking the (Mod Removed) now 9bb148ef-d5ab-4b08-ab31-23ae6e3bc5af