Why my minecraft just delete all my textures and worlds?

Discus and support Why my minecraft just delete all my textures and worlds? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like help because whenever I create a minecraft world I can play for hours and days without stopping, but when I leave the world, after some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lpzsempai, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Lpzsempai
    Lpzsempai Guest

I would like help because whenever I create a minecraft world I can play for hours and days without stopping, but when I leave the world, after some time, ≈10 hours without playing minecraft, my world simply disappears, not only the world but also my textures and behavior packs, I already checked and yes, I use the latest updated version, my cell phone has 128Gb 8Gb(ram) and still having 63Gb free.

:)

Lpzsempai, Jun 19, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Lpzsempai, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this unexpected situation with your worlds on Minecraft PE.

In situations like this, the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support and report this inconvenience. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Minecraft deleted all of my worlds

For in-game issues you should contact Mojang support or post in their support forums.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi havenbonde

Do you have a Gold Subscription?

If so, your worlds should be in the cloud. Just launch Minecraft and scroll down to the bottom on the Worlds tab. Then select "Sync Old Worlds"

They should be back now. Select the world you want to open and it should download
  5. Jujuthelioness Win User

I'm sorry you're having this problem double check you're save file in manage apps see if it's there if so clear the cache in the settings of the game if that does not work contact mojang
  6. Dynamicfoxtrot Win User

Minecraft 1.14 update - lost all purchased content

Minecraft on Xbox One X.

Following the recent update to version 1.14, ALL of my son's purchased content (texture packs, maps, skins) has disappeared. All of his worlds are present, so clearly he is signed-in appropriately.

This is clearly unacceptable - does anyone know what is going on?
    Same thing happened to my account 😥😥 all my skins, packs, and add on worlds I bought from the shop are gone, just not my other saved worlds
Thema:

1. Why my minecraft just delete all my textures and worlds? - Similar Threads - Why minecraft delete

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  5. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  6. Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs: I was trying to join my friends world and he has a couple behoavior pakcs but when I try to download them to join the world It just gets stuck at around 20Mb and doesnt move even after ive waited...
  7. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  8. why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?: My minecraft worlds are all gone after the most recent update 1.20.15/1.20.30. Im on pc, windows v10. Recently updated and after logging in, all of them are gone, no error message or warning etc,...
  9. why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?: I went on mc 1.16 a loaded up 1.20_2 but when i got in my world i was in a jungle biome but before i was in oak biome my game started glitching so i closed i down and left the pc, but when i got...
  10. Why you want a gta minecraft server to delete there weapons?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why you want a gta minecraft server to delete there weapons?: Minecraft was a cool game, it is but im playing on a minecraftserver named gtm.network its a gta minecraft server and you striking against him many times beore. Mojang did a way better job and we...