Why my controller wont turn on?

Discus and support Why my controller wont turn on? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller suddenly died, i thought it was the batteries (rechargeable ones) so i connected it to the usb and it started beeping, but it won't turn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel Landaeta, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Why my controller wont turn on?

My controller suddenly died, i thought it was the batteries (rechargeable ones) so i connected it to the usb and it started beeping, but it won't turn on, not even flicker, is it just dead?

I don't wan't to open it if possible, cause i don't have the skills, and i don't have money to buy a new one, what can i do?

:)

Daniel Landaeta, Jun 2, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Daniel! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately if the controller doesn’t work when connected to your console with a USB cable, your controller needs to be replaced.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

If you can not afford it your best shot is to go to a local electronic sgop specialized in tech repairs
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

For now, why not just turn off the Xbox at the wall, then sync your controller to your PC, then turn the Xbox back on at the wall. That way you wont turn the Xbox One on when syncing the controller to the PC.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on

Hello Juicemann ,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Juicemann ,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue with your Xbox controller that does not power on. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When did the issue start?

2. Are you referring to your Xbox Wireless controller?

3. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to help resolve the problem?

4. Can you send us screenshot of the controller that you are referring with?

For the meantime, try checking the connection. Make sure the controller is properly connected to your device. Try connecting the controller to a different USB port or using another USB cable if you have spare. Additionally, you can try connecting to another device. If the controller does not turn on, it could be a hardware issue with the controller. You may also contact directly PowerA support for further assistance.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. PainLulKnight Win User

did you get this resolved, i have the same issue?
Thema:

1. Why my controller wont turn on? - Similar Threads - Why controller wont

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  4. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  5. Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables: my controller isn't turning on no matter what i do with it... tried new batteries and tried all USB-C cables in the house and the button wont even flash. i've only had the controller for about a...
  6. Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?: I have 2 xbox one S consoles, 4 seperate controllers. We cannot get any controller to connect to either of the two consoles. Have tried pair buttons etc, all controllers were working fine untill...
  7. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  8. Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller: I have my paddles mapped to a q d e for siege, and my binds wont work no matter my shift key, and they also glitch in other games, i need help. e6bd4706-ae2b-4cac-a786-78d897b66e02
  9. Why xbox series s controller buttons wont respond?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why xbox series s controller buttons wont respond?: So suddenly out of nowhere my xbox series s controller buttons will not respond or do anything. However, for some reason, only the xbox button and the left and right triggers and the left (and...
  10. Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on: It was on before i left the house for school and i come back to it not working but i tried using it on a different xbox and with a different cable but the circle indicator isnt even on...