why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?

Discus and support why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store? 9363d614-105d-444f-897a-ac4d6c379e8b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vansh agarwal1, Sep 30, 2023.

1. why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?

why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?

:)

vansh agarwal1, Sep 30, 2023
  2. GrazianoCoppa Win User

I have troubles as well on Microsoft Store. The game was updated correctly on Steam.
  3. a_woutyz Win User

We are are now at december 15th and again update issues. I’m playing and paying in game and we can’t even play on Xbox
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello vansh agarwal1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to install update for the game and no update available from Microsoft store. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We have found an article that is stating updates are not yet available on Windows or Microsoft Store. The game team is actively collaborating with Microsoft to expedite this process and bring you the update as soon as possible. You can find the information here: My game doesn't function properly. — Asphalt 9 Help Center (helpshift.com)

We thank you for bringing this up and glad to provide enough information related to your concern .

Sincerely,

5. Ashwani Tanwar Win User

How do I transfer my apple game center to my microsoft account for Asphalt 8?

Yes I wanna connect my apple Game Center to Microsoft Xbox asphalt 9 , how can I do it
  6. MaciejBarczak1 Win User

Whitelabel Error Page

I am from Poland (Central Europe) and I tried to do all the purchases via official Microsoft website or via Asphalt 9: Legends - game from Microsoft store.

Link for purchasing gift card: https://www.microsoft.com/pl-pl/p/bon-upominkowy-microsoft-kod-cyfrowy/cfq7ttc0k621?=icid-Cat-Gift-CP2-Microsoft-Gift-Card

Link to the game: https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NZQPT0MWTD0
Thema:

1. why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store? - Similar Threads - why asphalt game

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9: I have been waiting for almost a week now for the new update to arrive for asphalt 9 and now Gameboy is saying their waiting for Microsoft to approve it. This is the second update in a row that I...
  10. Why does my controller not vibrate with Asphalt 9: Legends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my controller not vibrate with Asphalt 9: Legends?: The vibration setting for my controller is on. I assigned it to my account as well, but still nothing. No vibration at all during the game. In the game I didn't see vibration settings. It vibrates...