Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?

Discus and support Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello, I downloaded and played Mortal Kombat 11 on my PC before then i reinstalled the windows and i chose to delete everything so i wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anass Al-Najjar, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?

Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore? [​IMG]
    Hello,

I downloaded and played Mortal Kombat 11 on my PC before then i reinstalled the windows and i chose to delete everything so i wanted to download the game again but it's saying that it's not available.

How can i install it again?

Regards,

:)

Anass Al-Najjar, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

No problem, Anass, it's always a pleasure to help!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Anass Al-Najjar Win User

Hi Gerardo,

Thank you it solved the problem.

Regards,
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Anass A, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Since you recently reinstalled your Windows, it's possible that you may have incorrectly configured it's region. It's common for some games in the Game Pass catalog or the Xbox App in general to appear as "Not available" when an incorrect region is set in Windows.

Please check that you have correctly set your region in Windows by going to:

Settings > Time & Language > Region.

If your region was set incorrectly, please correct it and then restart your PC. Check if the game now appears as available for download and play.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Wattson Main Win User

Game Disc Not Downloading

Yes, this is only happening on mortal kombat 11 ultimate. I have a call of duty cold war disc and it downloads perfectly fine. I got the disc for Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on december and i havent been able to download it since. I did have the game pass version of mortal kombat 11 but i fully deleted it to be absolutely sure that wasn’t the reason it wasn’t downloading.
  6. Kelemvor79 Win User

I preordered mortal kombat 11 Premium edition xbox one

What is the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    The Mortal Kombat 11 beta will allow players who pre-order to access an early sample of Mortal Kombat 11 before the game launches. The beta for Mortal Kombat 11 will only be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro,
    Xbox One and Xbox One X.

For more details about the beta, please keep an eye on mortalkombat.com or follow @mortalkombat or @netherrealm for
    more information on Twitter.

How do I get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive
    will be for the same platform that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live.

Can I pre-order at any retailer and get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    No. If you want to ensure access to the beta, check with your retailer before you pre-order.

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013188374-Mortal-Kombat-11-Beta-Pre-order-FAQ
Thema:

1. Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore? - Similar Threads - Why Mortal Kombat

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  8. Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?: I pre ordered the mortal kombat 1 premium edition and it went through and took the money out of my bank account and I was even able to play the beta but now it says my order was cancelled....
  9. Why can’t i play against my friend in mortal kombat 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i play against my friend in mortal kombat 11?: My friend is on old gen and i am on new gen and when it joins it does not let him join? 61d9e793-f339-44de-8f33-5924f0ff0ae5
  10. Why is it I purchased Mortal Kombat X and 11 Ultimate on my Xbox One, But it's making me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it I purchased Mortal Kombat X and 11 Ultimate on my Xbox One, But it's making me...: I purchased them both about 2-3 years ago and 1 year ago I upgraded to new gen and was so excited to play but I have to pay money in order to pay! I need to figure out what to do!! I have the...