Why minecraft price in my country is very exspensive?

Discus and support Why minecraft price in my country is very exspensive? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] i want to buy the deluxe edition which is should be 39.99 USD or around Rp. 600.000 but if i pick indonesia as my country the price somehow... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nobunuki, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Nobunuki
    Nobunuki Guest

Why minecraft price in my country is very exspensive? [​IMG]
    i want to buy the deluxe edition which is should be 39.99 USD or around Rp. 600.000 but if i pick indonesia as my country the price somehow become Rp. 5.490.000 or equal to around 360 USD is this bug or something?

:)

Nobunuki, Jun 8, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Nobunuki. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm sorry if that is the indicated price on the Microsoft Store of your region for the game, that is definitely the correct price.

Each region has different prices and they don't base the price on one region only. There will be regions that have much lower prices and there will be regions that has much higher prices for games.
  3. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Corona virus

Very unlikely but it's not that exspensive to reup it.
  4. Daniel6591 Win User

Why is minecraft for xbox 360 soooooooo expensive?

[quote user="Killerdude1635"]

Not sure why, but everyone is making minecraft out to be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but in reality it's not even close. Now im not dissing minecraft or saying its bad(It's quite good), im just saying it is NOT worth 1600 Msp to me, more like..
    1200. TBH, i have seen many arcade games WAAAAAAAAY better then minecraft, but they only priced them at 800-1200 points, when it was worth much more.

If you want to know why it's so exspensive, heres why:

They KNOW that it isnt worth 1600, it's just they know that people WILL pay for it regardless of price, for example, instead of being priced at 1600 points, they could've priced it at 3200 or 6000 and people STILL would've payed for it.

It's all about supply and demand, except there's an infinite supply and high demand.(shouldn't that devalue it quite abit then :p)

Crazy, i know, but It's my ugly opinion. (no one ever said my opinion be pretty)

[/quote]

Fixed
  5. Killerdude1635 Win User

Why is minecraft for xbox 360 soooooooo expensive?

Not sure why, but everyone is making minecraft out to be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but in reality it's not even close. Now im not dissing minecraft or saying its bad(It's quite good), im just saying it is NOT worth 1600 Msp to me, more like..
    1200. TBH, i have seen many arcade games WAAAAAAAAY better then minecraft, but they only priced them at 800-1200 points, when it was worth much more.

If you want to know why it's so exspensive, heres why:

They KNOW that it isnt worth 1600, it's just they know that people WILL pay for it regardless of price, for example, instead of being priced at 1600 points, they could've priced it at 3200 or 6000 and people STILL would've payed for it.

It's all about supply and demand, except there's an infinite supply and high demand.(shouldn't that devalue it quite abit then :p)

Crazy, i know, but it's the ugly truth. (no one ever said the truth'd be pretty)
  6. EXLEX Win User

LEGO Batman 3 in german store

Sure there could be different prices in different countries because of tax laws etc.

But in this case the Deluxe Edition was offered before in these countries too and the price is the very first price of the game when it was new. There sure is a reason why they lowered the price in the other countries, right ?! I will sure buy the game,
    but sure not for this price and I want the Deluxe Edition !

For me that all looks more like a mistake then a publishers conscious descision, don't you agree ?!
Thema:

1. Why minecraft price in my country is very exspensive? - Similar Threads - Why minecraft price

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  5. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  6. Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs: I was trying to join my friends world and he has a couple behoavior pakcs but when I try to download them to join the world It just gets stuck at around 20Mb and doesnt move even after ive waited...
  7. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  8. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  9. Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates: Plz help why does minecraft 3ds not get updates 84a5c3e4-6b97-4bc5-8702-59eed95cb908
  10. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf