Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

Discus and support Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by John Henri Dunant, Jun 17, 2024.

1. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history

:)

John Henri Dunant, Jun 17, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

Hi John. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. May I ask which cape you're trying to use in Minecraft Java Edition?

Note that both the Twitch and TikTok capes are available for Bedrock Edition now, but won't be in Java Edition until July 8.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. - AJ - Win User

Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

Hi, GD_Arts! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with the Twitch cape.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- Is the Twitch cape showing on your Microsoft Account's Order History? You can see this at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

- To clarify, are you playing Minecraft Java or Minecraft Bedrock?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. - AJ - Win User

Minecraft Account Issue with Cape Redemption

Hi, Mr.Quazi Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues locating your capes.

- To clarify, are these capes showing on your Microsoft Account's Order History? you can see this at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If they are, it means they were successfully redeemed.

- May I ask which version of Minecraft you are playing? Currently, the Twitch and TikTok capes are only available in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, but they will be in Java Edition by July 8.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  5. TravisTuray Win User

Bought Minecraft Windows Edition but can't install / does not show in library

I didnt have a microsoft account linked to my mojang / minecraft account before the purchase, so maybe thats why it doesnt show in order history? but the paypal transaction / order is there.
  6. - AJ - Win User

Hey i redeemed the twitch cape and i have proof of purchase but it isnt appearing in my cape collection nor in the change your skin on the minecraft net

Hi, Marcel! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues locating your cape.

The Twitch and TikTok 15th anniversary capes are currently only available in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, with them coming to Java Edition by July 8.

If your code was successfully redeemed and the cape has not shown up in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I'd suggest:

• Restarting the game and your device.
    • Making sure the Microsoft Account you used to redeem the code is the same one you are using to play Minecraft. The redemption of this cape should be showing on your Microsoft Account's order history at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If that doesn't work, it would be best to contact the game's dedicated support team for further assistance.

Minecraft Support can be reached at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history - Similar Threads - Why minecraft cape

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  4. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  5. Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs: I was trying to join my friends world and he has a couple behoavior pakcs but when I try to download them to join the world It just gets stuck at around 20Mb and doesnt move even after ive waited...
  6. Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?: I bought minecraft java and bedrock a while ago and I am pretty sure before June six(the minecraft vanilla cape date). I still haven't recieved it. Could you possibly let me know when I bought...
  7. Why didnt i get my cape on my java edition of minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didnt i get my cape on my java edition of minecraft?: Simple as the title states. i didnt get my cape and my friend did. Ive checked my accounts everywhere i can and still nothing. Please help i want the cape. b898d3f1-e2b5-4560-9ba9-3f51942a0969
  8. Why didn't I get the Vanilla cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get the Vanilla cape in Minecraft?: I owned both Minecraft versions before June 6th 2022, and I still didn't get the cape 18db57ad-c373-4b68-97ff-a538a51ee815
  9. (Minecraft) Why have I not gotten my cape for owning both versions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) Why have I not gotten my cape for owning both versions?: I have bought Minecraft: Xbox One Edition first. When 1.13 came out, I got Bedrock Edition for free with game pass. Then, I got a computer. I bought Java Edition shortly after. Time passed and the...
  10. (Minecraft) Why haven't I received my Vanilla Cape?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) Why haven't I received my Vanilla Cape?: I owned Minecraft Java Edition since January of 2012, and received a free code redemption for Minecraft Windows Edition in 2015. Both minecraft games were under different emails, but when the...