Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

Discus and support Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ghost gamer 186, May 16, 2024.

1. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any explanation it was downloading fine but after software update this become to happen Microsoft is multi million company why not fix **** servers even my crappy ps4 with hdd download fine this need to be fixed I'm not the only one have this problem.

:)

Ghost gamer 186, May 16, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Ghost, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

The download speeds will heavily rely on your Internet Speed, router, and Internet Provider.

Please, test your connection on the console, does it say you have an Open NAT?

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

Select Test network connection.

If it says: NAT Type: Strict, UPnP not successful, or Double NAT detected.

You can follow the steps below to configure your Xbox IP on your router DMZ.

There are great guides online*:

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-dmz-guide

https://www.ubisoft.com/help/connec...article/setting-up-dmz-for-xbox-one/000061024

There is also this complete guide about NAT errors and configuration on the Xbox website, I recommend it:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-nat-error

----------------------------------------
    Setting the DMZ

A) On your Router
    1. Make sure to use the ethernet cable connection, it is more reliable than the Wi-Fi one. (If possible)

2. You then, have to assign a static (fixed) IP for your Xbox console on your router, which will enable you to do the next steps

3. Turn on DMZ under the IP you selected for your Xbox Console.

4. Turn on UPnP on your router

By doing that, you'll pretty much have an open and direct connection to the game servers.

B) On the Xbox Console

Configure the network settings accordingly.

Enter the Settings menu.

Under the General tab, select Network Settings then Advanced Settings.

Take note of the information displayed

Select IP Settings > Manual.

Enter the same IP you configured on your router DMZ.

I hope this helps.

-----
    *Note: This is a non-Microsoft website.

The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.

Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. SkuLLklan Win User

Blank Home Screen Unable to control Side bar when pulled up

You don't you wait until server is fixed then if you need to redownload anything lost . Why would you get a refund ?
  4. ChrisBravoTown Win User

battlefield bad company 2 wont connect to the ea server?

In all seriousness though, has there been an official statement by Microsoft or EA about why the servers are down, and are they ever likely to be fixed for this game?
  5. VernierSlake Win User

HACKED VIA FIFA 12. SUSPENDED ACCOUNTS. MS PLEASE GIVE US ANSWERS. STOP IGNORING US.

The breach wasn't at their end though. The hack was on EA's servers not Microsoft's, information was taken from EA's servers not Microsoft's and people have learned a harsh lesson about why they shouldn't use the same password everywhere. What people are
    expecting Microsoft to do I don't know and why people are seemingly point blank refusing to accept this is in any way EA's fault I don't know.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox one game updates.

game updates are to fix bugs and to add more content to the game, It is required to play online due to if you don't have the same version of the software as the game server you won't be able to connect to the game's server. So that is why you need to update
    to same version and why the reason of updating games are for.
Thema:

1. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft don't

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  6. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  7. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  8. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  9. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  10. Why I don't receive code on my phone for microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I don't receive code on my phone for microsoft account?: I want to add my phone number in my microsoft account. but the code is not coming for verifying. I tried a long week, but nothing happened. someone give any solution. (Bangladesh)...