Why microsoft are not able to provide a satisfying service to just play on what we bought ?

Discus and support Why microsoft are not able to provide a satisfying service to just play on what we bought ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's a shame !!!!!!!!!!! Microsoft is not able to provide a simple service : a player who bought a game throught Microsoft Store and who can't simply... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PoLuXFR31, Sep 27, 2018.

1. PoLuXFR31
    PoLuXFR31 Guest

Why microsoft are not able to provide a satisfying service to just play on what we bought ?

It's a shame !!!!!!!!!!!

Microsoft is not able to provide a simple service : a player who bought a game throught Microsoft Store and who can't simply connect to Xbox application and so is not able to play to a game ....

Your centralized platform is simply a shame : you put on customer's back your unavaibility to provide a stabilized service which could provide what Micrososft sold.

My problem is about sea of thieves....

I bought this game six month ago (Xbox Application on PC wasn't finished - impossible to play when we want - cause technical problems). Six month later, just try to connect to play to new update and impossible to connect throught XboxLive PC's Application.
    Money Money and so stable service.

More trouble than succes ! Please stop to sell service your not able to provide !!!!!!

:)

PoLuXFR31, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Live Gold and Game Pass, why we have to pay for 2 services when it should be "ONE"

Good afternoon folks,

I came here because I'm totally disappointed with Microsoft, first of all, we must pay each year for Gold to be able to play any multiplayer online games, that is already bad as hell, and the worst, now we have the Game Pass monthly service, which is like
    a netflix that provides games while we pay for it, why don't we have just one service that provides us monthly games and let us play online, why must I pay for Live Gold and also Game Pass to enjoy my console 100% with no restrictions? I think this is wrong!

Bruno Menegotto, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Gyapika
    Gyapika Guest
    xbox live is broken.

The biggest problem is that we bought a PREPAID service.

So I paid for the service, but month after month the service is not satisfying.

May I hope some compensation?????

Gyapika, Sep 27, 2018
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

CIDkidzPILLZ, Sep 27, 2018
  5. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya, PoLuXFR31!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to help assist with the issue, it looks like the game sea of thieves is having a problem with being played on the PC. What troubleshooting has been taken to try and fix the issue? Also I recommend contacting

Customer Support
    to see what options we have to try and help fix the issue. Please let us know what progress has been made. Thank you!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: