Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

Discus and support Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by imperfectwax_854, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is for someone from microsoft to look into my account but no one will. theres no button on settings telling me to unlink but yet i cant connect my microsoft acc. can someone from microsoft look into this please and unlink my previous micrsoft account from my psn account. someone please look into my account. the account name that they say is already in my account is Cadenthecool338 (upper case C) but my actual psn username is imperfect_wax854 (lower case i)

:)

imperfectwax_854, Oct 21, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, imperfectwax_854. I’m Arturo.

I’m afraid to say, but according to the official Minecraft article I’m going to share below, “As of March 15, 2023, please DO NOT unlink your MSA from your PlayStation account via the in-game menu. You will be unable to link it back if you do so.”, and in addition to that, “Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.”

Reference link:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

Unfortunately, Microsoft support is not capable of providing the email or information of the account you’re trying to recover, imperfectwax_854.
    This can be reviewed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au...-account-bb65aa6a-9135-31df-0b36-d6318d6f4e0f

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft: "Oops! looks like this account is already connected"

Hi Juan! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Your son's account has already been linked to a Microsoft account already, to solve the situation you need to use the same Microsoft account linked to the game, as there's no way to link a different one

Support can't change the account linked
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected"

Hi MatthewDriver2! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This message means that you are using a different Microsoft account to log in to the game on your PSN account, you can't use a different account, just the one that was linked the first time

On occasion users have the idea that they are using the correct account because could be pretty similar than the one they previously used but if you get that error message means it's not the same account
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

Hi Crashhorizon! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

However, we just remind you that once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation 4 account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

As verified, when you see this error message, it means that the PSN ID you are trying to link is already connected to a Microsoft account. You just need to use the same Microsoft account where you link your PSN ID.

You can take a look at the following link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4409145073165-PlayStation-Technical-Support-FAQ

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. YungBoiJJ7 Win User

Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected"

I have the exact same issue, have you gotten any help or fixed it because I’m if there is anything I could do because Minecraft support brought me here. And they can’t do anything here? My issue is different in a way because I closed the old one that was connected and made a new one with the same email and I’m if I could get my data merged or anything like even bringing back the other one.
Thema:

1. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.) - Similar Threads - Why says Oops

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  6. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  8. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  9. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  10. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5