Why isn't Xbox releasing series controller with normal dimensions?

Discus and support Why isn't Xbox releasing series controller with normal dimensions? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't get it, the xbox 360 and one controller were perfect for adult hands but now they have released a smaller version, alienating a large chuck of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrGrey300, Sep 22, 2023.

1. MrGrey300
    MrGrey300 Guest

I don't get it, the xbox 360 and one controller were perfect for adult hands but now they have released a smaller version, alienating a large chuck of the fan base who are uncomfortable with the grips, why not just release a series controller with xbox one controller dimensions and build and make the current one for 8 year olds and female gamers. Why insist on just being anti consumer for the sake of it?

edit: apparently the problem is just with the grips and some design issue like what's posted here Series X Controller Too Small : xboxone (reddit.com) .

both the xbox 360 and xbox one controllers fit comfortably on hand , fix this xbox , many many people are complaining about this , what more of an incentive do you want now.

edit: i also found this serious issue from this post Series X Controller Hurts Hands : XboxSeriesX (reddit.com) if decency hasn't left

"This thread may be getting old, but I was just diagnosed with tendonitis in my right arm with noticeable inflammation at my wrist and elbow where tendons connect the muscles in my forearm. With the new Xbox remote being the only change in my daily routine it’s been identified as the root cause. Doctor said that even an imperceivable difference in the grip/layout can lead to damage with extended use. 4-6 weeks of no gaming was recommended to heal. Will need to go back to Xbox one remotes to prevent future damage... I hope Microsoft intends to provide a new option in the future. It certainly appears that they decided to cut costs and not adequately test the new design."

:)

MrGrey300, Sep 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: