Why isnt there a xbox app for mac os?

Discus and support Why isnt there a xbox app for mac os? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Like they have it for IOS and pc but not mac and macOS? 301b2295-14c2-4c21-8aeb-da5451cb0451 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by david ��, Mar 3, 2024.

1. david ��
    david �� Guest

Like they have it for IOS and pc but not mac and macOS?

:)

david ��, Mar 3, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Becausr apple doesn't like competition

They don't allow anything other then their approved services they barely allow steam only becaue thru would.alienate steam.users

Apple wants their.30% fee from gku

You can install Windows .on recent Macs within thr Last 10 years

Macs domt recognize encrypted NTFS folders either as they have.their own format and you need .direct.x.subsystem not. Apple .libraries to.run.xbox games

Maybe thing will change as Apple is required to support third party stores on iOS in Europe unfortunately this.only applies to phones in Europe

And Apple hasn't done much with the US Ruling on epic.vs apple

And Apple is still fighting it
  3. ngocphi Win User

XBOX APP FOR MAC OS!

Why Microsoft can't make Xbox App for mac os??
    Why it's work for ios, but doesn't work on mac os??

Many people actually need it!
    Are you forgetting?

To use xbox app you need mswindows game services which noone but Apple can write

Steam relies on hardware drivers in the case of Mac os ir is available but xbox games rely on direct x11 which mac os does not use
  4. АндрійЛуко Win User

XBOX APP FOR MAC OS!

I talk about stream from Xbox on Mac Os.
    Microsoft made app "Xbox" on iOS system, and i can download it from appstore, and play xbox from iPhone, so why it can't be on Mac Os, especially on mac with M1 processor.

sorry for my bad eng please.
  5. ngocphi Win User

XBOX APP FOR MAC OS!

No you don't seem to understand

IOS apps still have to be ported for the mac os m1

You can run iOS apps on Mac os intel

M1 is not the same as an Intel cpu ior the iPhone ir iPad cpus iOS apps ARENT fully compatibility with the mac os cocoa is a case by case basis if cocoa can't fully runs the libraries the games /app runs you still need the app maker

2 xbox is direct competition to Apple and their game services to bypass apples store for games

And fyi pc service only just came out of beta to public

It will have to be developed

It isnt just a click
  6. АндрійЛуко Win User

XBOX APP FOR MAC OS!

I hope microsoft will develop xcloud for mac os
Thema:

1. Why isnt there a xbox app for mac os? - Similar Threads - Why isnt app

2. Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...: Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it would help. It’s only showing me from 8 hours ago. I need to see whom i just played with...
  3. Why isnt my party working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my party working?: I CANNOT join or make parties. I keeps saying Something went wrong with my party. Try again later, and it gives me an error code [0x80190193]. This is pissing me off. I keep having this issue...
  4. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  5. why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement: i had a screenshot of Fortnite in the lobby i wanted to do something with but when i looked it was deleted, i heavily dislike this 90 days feature and think it shouldn’t have even been created in...
  6. Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?: I turned on "run program as admin" it worked for a while, but after, my laptop kept showing an error message: "roblox game client is not responding." I tried several settings but still not...
  7. Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...: I literally bought nfs underground, halo 2, halo CE, halo 3, forza horizon 3, and im disappointed that i cannot play nfs underground because its not backwards compatible, the same problem is with...
  8. why isnt payday 2 crimewave edition in the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt payday 2 crimewave edition in the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox?: so i know payday 2 crimewave edition is on xbox, and on game pass, as thats what my xbox mobile app says. however, when i go to the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox, payday 2 is no...
  9. why isnt my xbox app working on windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why isnt my xbox app working on windows?: Hi, this all started last night after I installed malware bytes, my Xbox app wasn't loading and I would just get stuck on the launching app screen. now I can sometimes get into the app after...
  10. Why isnt gta 5 popping up in the app store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt gta 5 popping up in the app store?: why isnt gta 5 popping up in the store c4a3a60b-eb0f-45fb-a0fb-93dfafb8480e