why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement

Discus and support why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i had a screenshot of Fortnite in the lobby i wanted to do something with but when i looked it was deleted, i heavily dislike this 90 days feature and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spookyoatmeall, Nov 6, 2023.

1. why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement

i had a screenshot of Fortnite in the lobby i wanted to do something with but when i looked it was deleted, i heavily dislike this 90 days feature and think it shouldn’t have even been created in the first place, i clip stuff to make memories and my xbox deletes it automatically without asking me

:)

spookyoatmeall, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

The aim of this update is to simplify users’ experiences when backing up their game captures. Users can check on their captures’ status via the Captures app, where any images coming close to that 90 day limit will be flagged. Xbox users will need to ensure any captures they wish to keep for more than that 90 day period are backed up elsewhere or risk losing them forever. Xbox has made it easier than ever to back up captures on OneDrive (or another external storage setup of your choosing) with its “simplified experience” for backing up captures.

For more details on the above, kindly visit: https://www.eurogamer.net/xbox-game-captures-will-be-deleted-after-90-days-following-new-update

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps.
  3. eviltedi Win User

Deleting upload clips

I would like this option too, I have 101 clips at this time, and they take ages to delete, and the auto delete takes ages also, I have clips there from two weeks ago, and they're not saved.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Upload ideas

The second idea isnt terrible. It would help with clearing all of those auto clips
  5. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

Why don't Microsoft make Auto-delete clips optional?

nice idea

i had the same problem with you

post it on https://feedback.xbox.com

i hope that they add this feature!
  6. DarkSp1r1tWolf7 Win User

Why don't Microsoft make Auto-delete clips optional?

They took it down? WTF?

Edit: My bad it had a weird time loading
Thema:

1. why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement - Similar Threads - why isnt auto

2. Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...: Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it would help. It’s only showing me from 8 hours ago. I need to see whom i just played with...
  3. Why isnt my party working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my party working?: I CANNOT join or make parties. I keeps saying Something went wrong with my party. Try again later, and it gives me an error code [0x80190193]. This is pissing me off. I keep having this issue...
  4. Why isnt there a xbox app for mac os?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isnt there a xbox app for mac os?: Like they have it for IOS and pc but not mac and macOS? 301b2295-14c2-4c21-8aeb-da5451cb0451
  5. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  6. Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?: I turned on "run program as admin" it worked for a while, but after, my laptop kept showing an error message: "roblox game client is not responding." I tried several settings but still not...
  7. Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...: I literally bought nfs underground, halo 2, halo CE, halo 3, forza horizon 3, and im disappointed that i cannot play nfs underground because its not backwards compatible, the same problem is with...
  8. I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?: How can i access new car pack? c24248d9-28f0-4735-af92-1a5be3209a33
  9. Why isnt my mouse working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt my mouse working?: I’m playing Warhammer 40,000 Darktide on my Xbox series x with a keyboard and mouse. The keyboard is working fine but the mouse isn’t. My friend is in the same game and console and it’s working...
  10. why isnt payday 2 crimewave edition in the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt payday 2 crimewave edition in the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox?: so i know payday 2 crimewave edition is on xbox, and on game pass, as thats what my xbox mobile app says. however, when i go to the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox, payday 2 is no...