Why isn't splatterhouse for 360 backward compatible for Xbox 1

Discus and support Why isn't splatterhouse for 360 backward compatible for Xbox 1 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Would really like to play splatterhouse for xbox 360 on my Xbox 1 since I just paid 40 bucks for it but apparently not all 360 games are compatible to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Robert fullerton, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Why isn't splatterhouse for 360 backward compatible for Xbox 1

Would really like to play splatterhouse for xbox 360 on my Xbox 1 since I just paid 40 bucks for it but apparently not all 360 games are compatible to play. It's depressing and a waste of money. Please make it playable.

:)

Robert fullerton, Nov 22, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

i'm sorry about the backwards compatibility program has ended and all 360 titles that are legally, contractually, and technologically able to be made backwards compatible have been
  3. ngocphi Win User

Splatter house is in collections if you buy any of the recent arcade collexriona

Not ro mention the recent eeboot
  4. x NILL RAYDEN x Win User

Backwards Compatibility

I wanted in backwards compatibility
    Lollipop Chainsaw, Splatterhouse, and Def Jam Fight For N.Y from the first Xbox, would be wonderful
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

xbox one live game invites

Hi there do all of your friends have the xbox one console? If they don't thats why xbox one isn't backwards compatible with 360.
  6. KingZorph Win User

Xbox backwards compatibility

Hello Gamer! Backwards compatibility means the version before the current which for example if an Xbox 1 game is backwards compatible it can be played with Xbox 1 and Xbox 360. Which means a backwards compatible game for the Xbox 360 can’t be played with
    an Xbox 1.
Thema:

1. Why isn't splatterhouse for 360 backward compatible for Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Why isn't splatterhouse

2. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  3. Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire: I have an Xbox series s and captian 4000 headset and they won't connect when I try either method in the manual. I looked at the website and didn't find any help 9350bd46-4486-4548-b876-4ec72cd1bde3
  4. Why isn't my mic working

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my mic working: Every time I plug in my headset (ozeino) my headset volume lights up but the chat mixer doesn't and the audio goes through the TV. I fight with it every time and after about 2 minutes it finally...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  7. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  8. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  9. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  10. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...