Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?

Discus and support Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed my reward points to get the PC Game Pass over a week ago. I have tried using the code to activate my PC Game Pass only to get errors saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by diverse.hershey, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?

I redeemed my reward points to get the PC Game Pass over a week ago. I have tried using the code to activate my PC Game Pass only to get errors saying I "already own this item" but it doesn't show my PC Game Pass is reactivated.

:)

diverse.hershey, Oct 21, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox game pass PC. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Kindly try to confirm if your Xbox game pass for PC is active on your Microsoft account by signing on to account.microsoft.com > services and subscription.

Also, check if the codes were successfully redeemed on your account by signing on to account.microsoft.com > Payment and billing > Order history.

If you're unable to find the codes under Order History, try to check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

If you have confirmed that the subscription is active, kindly sign out to all of your accounts on:

Microsoft Store
    Xbox app
    account.microsoft.com
    account.xbox.com

Then resign in again on all apps and websites above and check if you will be able to access your game pass in the Xbox app.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate code redeem

No code for Game Pass (console/pc/ultimate) is automatically redeemed to your account. Microsoft and Xbox gift cards from Rewards are added to your account automatically, but game pass is not.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Have not been given my Discord/Spotify codes for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

If you're on the Xbox One then please launch the Game Pass app and look for the Redeem Reward banner.

If you're on the PC then keep an eye on your notifications in the Xbox Companion App or the Beta App for info on redeeming the codes
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

do i have a yearly charge for xbox live

Join the Microsoft Rewards Program and you can use your rewards for Xbox Live and Game Pass subscriptions. I haven't paid for Xbox Live in years. I just keep getting my rewards and redeeming Game Pass Ultimate 3 month codes.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Xbox Game Pass auto redeem no longer showing up as an option

Hi Steve!

Just to confirm, this is about auto-redeeming your Microsoft Rewards for Game Pass subscription, correct?

I believe that the game pass offer is no longer available from the list of rewards to redeem. That most likely the reason why there's no option for auto-redeem.

To inquire about the availability of game pass from the rewards section, you may directly reach out the Microsoft Rewards team here https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
Thema:

1. Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working? - Similar Threads - Why isn't redeemed

2. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  3. Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire: I have an Xbox series s and captian 4000 headset and they won't connect when I try either method in the manual. I looked at the website and didn't find any help 9350bd46-4486-4548-b876-4ec72cd1bde3
  4. Why isn't my mic working

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my mic working: Every time I plug in my headset (ozeino) my headset volume lights up but the chat mixer doesn't and the audio goes through the TV. I fight with it every time and after about 2 minutes it finally...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  7. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  8. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  9. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  10. why isn't my game showing up after I redeemed thee code for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my game showing up after I redeemed thee code for it: I pre-order Jedi Survivor and put the code in to redeem in the store. It says it was redeemed, I got an email saying ti was but no game showing up on my system. It's a brand new Xbox Series S,...