Why isn't my mouse working for Warhammer 40,000 darktide and how can I fix it?

Discus and support Why isn't my mouse working for Warhammer 40,000 darktide and how can I fix it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I loaded int the game and the keyboard works amazing but the mouse is stuck in the top left corner of my screen I've tried restarting my xbox and un... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by P Stoker, Oct 22, 2023.

1. P Stoker
    P Stoker Guest

I loaded int the game and the keyboard works amazing but the mouse is stuck in the top left corner of my screen I've tried restarting my xbox and un plugging and replunging my mouse but it is not working.

:)

P Stoker, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi P S! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I am very sorry that you are experiencing this problem in which your mouse gets stuck, many users have reported a problem similar to yours, therefore my recommendations are the following:

The first possible solution is to hold down the ALT key and the Windows key. While holding down the Windows and ALT keys, cycle through all open applications to Darktide. If this solution does not work for you, continue to the next step and change the screen display settings. You can change the screen display settings by selecting the Video option and then selecting Screen Mode. Under the Screen Mode option, you want to cycle through the three options, Full Screen, Borderless Full Screen, and Windowed Mode, and save the original settings.

However, there is a possibility that you will have to restart the game before you can use this solution. In short, there is a chance that if the cursor is stuck, you won't be able to move it to select options. If this is your case, we recommend restarting the game to make changes or connecting a controller to navigate the menu options. There's also a chance that none of these fixes will work, which could mean that the cursor bug is something the developers need to fix on their end.

Information source: https://progameguides.com/warhammer...ide-cursor-stuck-on-screen-bug-warhammer-40k/

If this information was useful to you, let me know, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Hector Gonzalez7 Win User

Yeah brother I’m also going through this at the moment. I had “fixed” it one day by unplugging the mouse turning off my controller plugging it again and turning on the controller while in the inventory menu. I thought that was fixed and unplugged it again but it didn’t work. I think only people with series s are suffering through this. Reply if you found a way please and ty
  4. Geri M. Win User

I've downloaded warhammer darktide onto my Windows 11 pc. I can cast the pc to my xbox series x but can I play the game on my xbox series x with my controller?

Hi patrickg8,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you want to know if you can play Warhammer Darktime cast from PC to Xbox Series X with Xbox controller.

To answer your inquiries, kindly refer to this article. Fatshark Announces Warhammer 40,000: Darktide for Xbox Series X - Xbox Wire

You may also add this article as your reference to get more information about the game. Warhammer 40,000: Darktide | Xbox

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Georges C. Win User

How do you play with other friends through other clients. I.E. Xbox for Game pass and Steam

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SaintNicolas, unfortunately not all games that are launched have cross platform, and the Warhammer 40,000: Darktide is one of them.

"Unfortunately, Warhammer 40K Darktide does not feature any type of cross-play or cross-platform support. The developers have stated that they might add it in the future, but as of right now, you cannot play with other platforms. You can only play with players that are on the same platform as you."

https://whatifgaming.com/is-warhammer-40k-darkt...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

About Warhammer 40k: Martyr and Xbox pass ultimate

Hi there Oni, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

After doing some research, it seems that the only Warhammer game included with Game Pass that can be played on PC is "Warhammer 40,000: Darktide", as you can verify for yourself in the following link by selecting the option that says "PC Games" at the top:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Why isn't my mouse working for Warhammer 40,000 darktide and how can I fix it? - Similar Threads - Why isn't mouse

2. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  3. Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire: I have an Xbox series s and captian 4000 headset and they won't connect when I try either method in the manual. I looked at the website and didn't find any help 9350bd46-4486-4548-b876-4ec72cd1bde3
  4. Why isn't my mic working

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my mic working: Every time I plug in my headset (ozeino) my headset volume lights up but the chat mixer doesn't and the audio goes through the TV. I fight with it every time and after about 2 minutes it finally...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  7. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  8. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  9. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  10. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...