Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat?

Discus and support Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought the headset and can’t talk to people but can hear them through the headset. 45e02b7b-3ec3-4fa1-9324-ad8d3158de3d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kel Prew, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Kel Prew
    Kel Prew Guest

I just bought the headset and can’t talk to people but can hear them through the headset.

:)

Kel Prew, Jul 5, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Kel! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you having this issue on both xbox live parties and in game chat?

Try checking for any controller updates

With the controller connected with a USB cable:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Under Profile & system, select Settings.

Under Devices & connections, select Accessories.

On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

If it says there’s no update available, your controller is current. If it says “Update,” follow the steps provided.
  3. AskingSteam5779 Win User

Game chat

My mic isn’t muted while I’m in party chat, my party chat is perfectly fine, it’s game chat that is just messed up
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Rig 300 Pro hx microphone not working

Hi Rachel, my name is Jhon, and I will be a pleasure to help you

I have already seen several users with the same problem, apparently it is a generic problem that several people are having, the best thing I can recommend at this time is to help Microsoft by reporting the problem.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click the green "Report" button and fill out the information as detailed as possible.

This way, Xbox will know there is a problem and can work to fix it as soon as possible.

Please note that in this public forum we are only players like you trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and hope the issue is resolved soon.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Why isn’t my mic working

Hi Easton, may I know if the microphone was working before with the affected apps?

Or is this the first time that you try to use them?

For now please try each possible solution below:

1. Open task manager and go to the startup tab, once there click "disable" on each app listed there

After that Restart the PC and see if the problem is solved

2. Do a clean boot in your Windows PC. For that please follow this article

https://support.microsoft.com/topic/how-to-perf...
  6. EastonBrock Win User

Why isn’t my mic working

A: I am on pc using Xbox live app

B: I am plugging it straight into my pc
Thema:

1. Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat? - Similar Threads - Why isn’t mic

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  4. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  5. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  6. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  7. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  8. Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?: I’ve checked the hdmi cords and I’ve pressed and held the power button for 10 seconds. I’ve unplugged cords and waited and plugged them back. My controller also is connecting automatically and...
  9. Why isn’t my headset mic working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my headset mic working?: I just got an Xbox series x, I got an Astro A10 wired headset. All the audio settings are to where they should be, but when I try to go into a party my mic does not work...
  10. Why isn’t my mic working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t my mic working: My mic on my head seat works in every game but a Xbox call 40c25563-88c2-4de3-84d1-e8e561c0b60c