Why Isn't My Mic Working In Xbox Parties?

Discus and support Why Isn't My Mic Working In Xbox Parties? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had this problem with my last controller and I'm hoping there's another way to fix this without spending money. 2 controllers I've had now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SMMMPF, Jan 6, 2021.

1. SMMMPF
    SMMMPF Guest

I had this problem with my last controller and I'm hoping there's another way to fix this without spending money.

2 controllers I've had now experienced an issue where there was still audio transmitting to the headset and I could hear myself in the mic feedback, but the Xbox parties I went into didn't pick up any noise coming from my microphone. Has anyone else had
    this issue and is there a way to resolve it? Thanks!

:)

SMMMPF, Jan 6, 2021
  2. HORITO Win User

Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to controller

USB Mic hooked up to PC. Using The Windows 10 Xbox App for party chat. I have a separate headset (broken mic, thus the reason for using the Yeti) on the Xbox One X console. I want to be able to communicate, and the only way I'm able to, at the moment,
    is the party app. My earbuds that have a mic on them works with the controller and console but the audio quality isn't very good. That's why I want to use my better headset to hear all the audio while I talk through the mic on the app. I don't know if it's
    possible. Just hoping there's a work-around
  3. ENRGY3 Win User

Why isn't my mic working

Hello, James! Thank you for choosing XBOX support forums. I am an Xbox Ambasador and I am pleased to assist you today.

If your friends can't hear you, first make sure that your mic isn't muted, then check in headset settings that Auto-mute is not set to High (try turning Auto-mute off). If that doesn't fix the problem, restart both devices. You should also check to see if a firmware update is available for your headset.

I hope this answered your question! If it did, please give make this an answer!
  4. LazySpaceGhost Win User

Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

At the moment, I am using a usb headset through pc. Party chats on the app work, and parties on xbox I see, through the stream, register my mic. But it doesn't transmit my voice. Which is why I'm extra confused.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Lips number one hits microphone problem

Is the mic an xbox usb mic or just a 3rd party mic? If it's 3rd party it may not work with the titles properly.
  6. DRAGONSKULL273 Win User

Controller update broke all headset functionality on day one controller

i have this exact same issue with my day on controller like the game in headset volume stuff works but mic isn't responding at all for people to hear me talk in game chat or party chat yet if i go to skype the mic works just fine.
Thema:

1. Why Isn't My Mic Working In Xbox Parties? - Similar Threads - Why Isn't Mic

2. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  3. Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire: I have an Xbox series s and captian 4000 headset and they won't connect when I try either method in the manual. I looked at the website and didn't find any help 9350bd46-4486-4548-b876-4ec72cd1bde3
  4. Why isn't my mic working

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my mic working: Every time I plug in my headset (ozeino) my headset volume lights up but the chat mixer doesn't and the audio goes through the TV. I fight with it every time and after about 2 minutes it finally...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  7. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  8. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  9. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  10. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...