why isn't my debit card getting money back after my xbox purchase?

Discus and support why isn't my debit card getting money back after my xbox purchase? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I waited the 5 to 90 business days and I still have not gotten my over 200 hundred dollars worth of Microsoft transactions back I use a wisely visa... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robin Hailer, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Robin Hailer
    Robin Hailer Guest

I waited the 5 to 90 business days and I still have not gotten my over 200 hundred dollars worth of Microsoft transactions back I use a wisely visa debit card, I do not know if that has something to do with it but I waited over 6 months and no money back but when I refund something I ordered off of amazon I get my money back can xbox/microsoft please look into this? for example I refunded battlefield 2042 which was like 70 dollars the Microsoft website said I could refund it I did it says I can not play the game when I try and load it up but I do not have my money back is it a visual glitch? or can someone at least give me 200 dollars to my visa to make up for the loss? thanks

:)

Robin Hailer, Feb 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: