why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

Discus and support why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Austin .1, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Austin .1
    Austin .1 Guest

why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i gonna be able to play my game. ever since this codHQ came out everything has been glitching

:)

Austin .1, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Call of Duty game. According to PC Invasion, some players are experiencing issues with the game recognizing that they already own Modern Warfare 3. This can result in players being asked to repurchase the game, even though they have already installed it. Unfortunately, there is no known fix for this issue at the moment. However, there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Verify your game files: Go to the game’s settings and select “Verify Game Files”. This will allow your device to scan and fix any corrupted files.

2. Update/Reinstall game: If you're not able to verify game files you can update the game. You can reinstall the game if there are no updates available.

3. Wait for a patch: If neither of the above solutions work, you may need to wait for a patch from the game’s developers. They may be able to help you resolve the issue and access your game content.

If you’re still experiencing issues with the game, I recommend reaching out to the game’s support team for further assistance. They may be able to help you resolve the issue and get back to playing the game.

I hope this helps.
  3. nate t910 Win User

I preordered call of duty modern warfare 3 and it's not letting me download it

Hello. I preordered call of duty MW3 as well under the gamer tag ThirtyyBall and call of duty had an update today now it’s showing mw3 as if I have to purchase it again. I’ve already preordered it on 10/11/23. I paid over 100 dollars please help
  4. TimewornCircle4 Win User

Is anyone having issues preordering Starfield from the Xbox store ?

I'm on xbox with 75 usd already in my Microsoft account for the starfield preorder but it is saying it's still pending. and yes, I put the money in the account before I ordered the game so why isn't Microsoft taking the money? I want to play the game om Thursday night at preorder lunch date. I already bought the dlc separately with my card
  5. MrBelvedere-9A09E121 Win User

If we get a free game in USA what game would you want?

Call of Duty would be my pick. I already have BF4 on preorder.
  6. Team Klepek Win User

call of duty elite

This is probably going to be a block of text. Sorry

Q – Why are you ceasing sales of new Call of Duty Elite Premium membership subscriptions now?

A – Call of Duty: MW3 Content Collection #4: Final Assault marks the final content release and the end of the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content for Call of Duty Elite Premium memberships.

Q – What happens if I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently? Will I still get a year of Call of Duty ElitePremium services and all Call of Duty: MW3 DLC?

A – Yes, Call of Duty Elite Premium members will continue to enjoy all the Call of Duty: MW3 DLC and the full range of Call of Duty Elite Premium services and operations for Call of Duty: MW3 through the terms of their subscription.

Q – If I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently, will I get Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC?

A – Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC is not included in the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content membership. We’ll be releasing new details soon.
Thema:

1. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game - Similar Threads - why isn't call

2. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  3. Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire: I have an Xbox series s and captian 4000 headset and they won't connect when I try either method in the manual. I looked at the website and didn't find any help 9350bd46-4486-4548-b876-4ec72cd1bde3
  4. Why isn't my mic working

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my mic working: Every time I plug in my headset (ozeino) my headset volume lights up but the chat mixer doesn't and the audio goes through the TV. I fight with it every time and after about 2 minutes it finally...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  7. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  8. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  9. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  10. Why isn't Call of Duty Big Red One on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Call of Duty Big Red One on xbox?: I remember I used to play Call of Duty Big Red One on the Original Xbox. I can't now that I have series x. Will we ever get to play those again? bda2e891-acf4-4f65-8dde-7314e996ba3f