Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

Discus and support Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FRESH Doug, Dec 19, 2023.

1. FRESH Doug
    FRESH Doug Guest

Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things to do restarting the power cord for 10 seconds etc. uninstalling the game and reinstalling it directly to my Xbox instead of the storage device and it's just not working should I be able to get my money back from Microsoft or ubisoft or is there a way that you guys can make this work

:)

FRESH Doug, Dec 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: