Why isn’t it letting me sign into minecraft on my ps4?

Discus and support Why isn’t it letting me sign into minecraft on my ps4? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I try logging into my minecraft Microsoft account on my ps4 cause it says I’m logged out and when I try logging in it says my account is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FattyBalls, Aug 26, 2023.

1. FattyBalls
    FattyBalls Guest

I try logging into my minecraft Microsoft account on my ps4 cause it says I’m logged out and when I try logging in it says my account is already connected does anyone have any ideas or solutions to this

*** Moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming ***

:)

FattyBalls, Aug 26, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello FattyBalls,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

It's possible that your Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account. To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the Microsoft account website and sign in.

2. Click on "Security" and then "More security options."

3. Scroll down to "App passwords" and click on "Create a new app password."

4. Enter a name for the password and click "Next."

5. Copy the password that is generated.

6. On your PS4, go to "Settings" and then "Account Management."

7. Select "Sign in to your Microsoft account."

8. Enter your email and the app password you just created.

9. Follow the prompts to complete the sign-in process.

If this doesn't work, you can try unlinking your Microsoft account from your PSN account and then linking it again. To do this, go to the Microsoft account website, sign in, and then go to "Security" and "Apps and websites." Find the PSN account that is linked to your Microsoft account and click "Remove." Then, try linking your Microsoft account to your PSN account again on your PS4.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the Xbox
    website
    and Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites?
    If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Support and
    PlayStation Support for more assistance. Also make sure not signed into Minecraft on any other device. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Help please135 Win User

minecraft ps4

Hi I need help I've downloaded minecraft on ps4 but when clicking on to sign in with Microsoft it's not letting me sign in
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

PS4 Minecraft wont let me sign in

Hi Dino,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    Also make sure not signed into Minecraft on any other device. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Why isn’t it letting me sign into minecraft on my ps4? - Similar Threads - Why isn’t letting

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  4. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  5. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  6. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  7. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  8. Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?: I’ve checked the hdmi cords and I’ve pressed and held the power button for 10 seconds. I’ve unplugged cords and waited and plugged them back. My controller also is connecting automatically and...
  9. Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming?: Read above It just sends me back to the page without signing me in be0ab333-c150-44e3-a7c1-c789b4a0a34d
  10. Why isn’t my Xbox letting me talk in party chat with my beats? And how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my Xbox letting me talk in party chat with my beats? And how do I fix this?: My Xbox isn’t letting me talk on party chat when I’m using my beats headphones? So I want to know how to fix this prblm. Idky I have this prblm I used to use my beats before with no problem...