Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming?

Discus and support Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Read above It just sends me back to the page without signing me in be0ab333-c150-44e3-a7c1-c789b4a0a34d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NessHarnizzle, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming?

Read above

It just sends me back to the page without signing me in

:)

NessHarnizzle, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi NessHarnizzle, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

Sorry for the questions that seem pretty obvious, but have you tried clearing the browser cache and data or using a completely different browser to see if that may be the problem?

I await your response, I will be attentive.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. NessHarnizzle Win User

Hi , my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you. For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting. Sorry for the questions that seem pretty obvious, but have you tried clearing the browser cache and data or using a completely different browser to see if that may be the problem? I await your response, I will be attentive. Best regards, Daniel.
    Sorry for the late reply. I have tried various browsers (safari, google, edge) to no avail. I will try clearing the cache, and will let you know if i am unsuccessful. Thanks!
  4. Belen T.C. Win User

Cloud gaming sign in, will not let me

Hello Jsiets,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Jsiets,

Thank you for responding and I appreciate you doing the steps. May I know if you have the same issue when accessing Cloud Gaming on another device like PC or Laptop? If yes, this could be an issue with your Xbox Account however if the issue only persists on your mobile phone, we highly suggest updating your iOS device to the latest version.

I hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. jsiets Win User

I did all this and it still won’t let me in. I sign in and it will bring me back to the sign in screen
Thema:

1. Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - Why isn’t letting

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  4. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  5. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  6. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  7. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  8. Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?: I’ve checked the hdmi cords and I’ve pressed and held the power button for 10 seconds. I’ve unplugged cords and waited and plugged them back. My controller also is connecting automatically and...
  9. Why isn’t it letting me sign into minecraft on my ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t it letting me sign into minecraft on my ps4?: I try logging into my minecraft Microsoft account on my ps4 cause it says I’m logged out and when I try logging in it says my account is already connected does anyone have any ideas or solutions...
  10. Why isn’t my Xbox letting me talk in party chat with my beats? And how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my Xbox letting me talk in party chat with my beats? And how do I fix this?: My Xbox isn’t letting me talk on party chat when I’m using my beats headphones? So I want to know how to fix this prblm. Idky I have this prblm I used to use my beats before with no problem...