Why is XBOX support so bad?

Discus and support Why is XBOX support so bad? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have been an Xbox fanboy since the original Xbox and have owned every ex box console. Today was the first time I had to ever contact Xbox support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bjorn Torsten, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Why is XBOX support so bad?

Hi I have been an Xbox fanboy since the original Xbox and have owned every ex box console. Today was the first time I had to ever contact Xbox support and I must say it had been the very very very worst experience I have ever seen in my life! Not only does the Xbox support
    Why is XBOX support so bad? [​IMG]
    suck inside the support app on the Xbox series S itself, but googling Xbox support in the uk and going around in circles calling the uk number which then dead ends into a message to go back to the website and the website support leads you in circles if stupid and absurd “how to articles” it’s like no one works in Xbox support? Listen Microsoft I have spent my hard earned money to buy your console over a PS5 and this is how you treat loyal Xbox customers? Next time I will buy a PS5 and get rid of my Xbox! This is the most serious joke of support I have ever seen in my life. XBOX CALL BACK NO LONGER WORKS IN THE UK

:)

Bjorn Torsten, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Jeremy Grey Win User

Why is the support so bad?

Did you want to share your issue with me to see if I can help you?

The above support options are all that are available for customers, you have to use the chat bot to get to a real person.

Regards,
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Hello Devilmour! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question. This forum is run by fellow Microsoft product users that may have insight due to personal experience. I am a bit confused by your question however since within it you state you do not want to talk to someone like me. For Microsoft/xbox support, use the following links: support.xbox.com/contactus support.microsoft.com/contactus Regards,
    No,these forums are run by Microsoft employees.They are used by other Microsoft product users.
  4. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

You know it's actually quite difficult to contact a human. When you use the chat bot, many issues are met with: Live chat is not available for this problem.

Top tip: Select "problem with payment" and you'll get right through. Then tell them your actual problem.
  5. Jeremy Grey Win User

Hello Devilmour! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

This forum is run by fellow Microsoft product users that may have insight due to personal experience.

I am a bit confused by your question however since within it you state you do not want to talk to someone like me.

For Microsoft/xbox support, use the following links:

support.xbox.com/contactus

support.microsoft.com/contactus

Regards,
  6. Bjorn Torsten Win User

See this screen shot nothing works at Xbox support yet they can buy Activision for. Billion dollars !
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Why is XBOX support so bad? - Similar Threads - Why support bad

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  4. Why when I plug up my TV, it's says format not supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I plug up my TV, it's says format not supported: I connected my Xbox series X to my older TV and it says format not supported so we tried everything and it won't connect so please help us. 73af6515-b86a-4d02-84e3-bb5374f1a062
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  7. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  8. Why is Microsoft support so bad?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsoft support so bad?: I cannot log in my Microsoft account as the same error pops up everytime. Also it looks as if my account got deleted for no reason since when I tried making another account with the same email I...
  9. Why is the support so bad?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the support so bad?: I just want to email or message an actual Microsoft employee, not one of you guys or a virtual assistant, since when has it been this bad?? 0392883b-6577-43d5-bef2-7a4a966b64b0
  10. Why is microsoft support so bad?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is microsoft support so bad?: [mod removed] Hello everyone! I recently got hacked on minecraft and microsoft support is literally useless. First of all I sent a ticket to minecraft support but they said that the cant do...