Why is Xbox support callback not working?

Discus and support Why is Xbox support callback not working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why can’t I get hold of Xbox support? I have returned a headset under warranty weeks ago and I have heard nothing back. Request a call back is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mclops, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Mclops
    Mclops Guest

Why can’t I get hold of Xbox support? I have returned a headset under warranty weeks ago and I have heard nothing back. Request a call back is not working and there is no telephone support number. Please can someone advise how I can get hold of someone?

:)

Mclops, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Mclops Win User

Hello,

I have done this numerous times. I can’t actually contact them as the only option to speak to somebody in person is a call back and this is broken - constantly receiving error message. I have seen that this has been an issue for lots of people for many years. Very frustrating it has not been resolved yet and I am still unable to contact Microsoft
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, by clicking on "Contact Us you will have to choose a subject so that you can proceed.
  4. Mclops Win User

Thanks but this doesn’t help as I still have the same message.
  5. All NightLong Win User

So I'm guessing this was never resolved?

Georges, I've read two threads now where you've made out the customer is incompetent when in fact there is a KNOWN issue with requesting a call back in the UK and it has existed for months if not years.

I think an official response is long LONG overdue.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Mclops, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox Support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox support callback not working? - Similar Threads - Why support callback

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  4. Why when I plug up my TV, it's says format not supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I plug up my TV, it's says format not supported: I connected my Xbox series X to my older TV and it says format not supported so we tried everything and it won't connect so please help us. 73af6515-b86a-4d02-84e3-bb5374f1a062
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  7. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  8. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  9. Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?: I changed my gamertag to something that was already taken, and I was under the impression that in games from before the change my gamertag would appear like "name1234" but going forward it would...
  10. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...