Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?

Discus and support Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I keep getting spam messages from bots. Advertising "romance" games and such. I report them as such and then get a message from Xbox saying they're... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Raidher13, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Raidher13
    Raidher13 Guest

I keep getting spam messages from bots. Advertising "romance" games and such. I report them as such and then get a message from Xbox saying they're unable to take action.

:)

Raidher13, Nov 1, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

From what i understand the "unable to take action" message being sent out all the time is a glitch.

Just keep reporting & blocking any spam accounts & they will be dealt with.
  3. david s8 Win User

How come when reps tell me my ban will be lifted Microsoft doesn’t honor what the reps told me?

I have reported players and when I do it pops up on my Xbox stating that xbox can’t take action on the report I filed. Someone messaged me and told me to F off so I reported it and the same thing xbox can’t take action on the report I filed. As well my calls are recorded with Microsoft of me reporting this problem with Microsoft that when I file legit reports the system is kicking my reports back and saying it can’t take action on my reports. I don’t falsely report people so I don’t know why it’s doing that to me when the system is supposed to be 100 percent. You tell me to report players well how can I when you have a broken system.
  4. Alliance United Win User

Anyone else getting 'phishy' messages?

Howdy!

This spam has been going on for a while and recently has picked back up, gotten some weird ones and sale's spam messages in the past. Don't open, or interact with any of these messages that may seem "suspicious" to you.

The best thing to do when you get messages like this is to report the messages via console, and usually the Xbox Enforcement Team takes action on these spam accounts very quickly.
  5. DarkGhost980 Win User

Why do you guys literally do nothing

That’s the thing they have I even reported audio messages of them saying these things and still I get an immediate notif saying Xbox couldn’t take action
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why is the report system so "selectively" broken?

Hi Mike. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This is a glitch some players are facing at the moment; you'll get an "Unable to take action on your report" message even when action was actually taken.

The enforcement team treat's everyone equally; if you're getting suspended for inappropriate language, so are the players you reported for the same violation.
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message? - Similar Threads - Why saying unable

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  6. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  8. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  9. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  10. Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later: why is it saying unable to get a call back and to try again later ec471f8a-c6bb-47cc-9156-9b0cb47b7d0f