Why is Xbox prompting me to add my friend when he appears on my friends list?

Discus and support Why is Xbox prompting me to add my friend when he appears on my friends list? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have 2 alternate accounts, and 1 main account. Both alts were operated by former family members, and I have since taken them to use since they no... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by General Arch, Jul 31, 2023.

1. General Arch
    General Arch Guest

I have 2 alternate accounts, and 1 main account. Both alts were operated by former family members, and I have since taken them to use since they no longer use them. Both accounts have some extra progress due to an advanced history of accounts and switching accounts etc. I tried to add my friend on alt #1 to play GTA, but even though it says he has been added as a friend, he appears on my friends list, it still prompts me to add him when I look on his profile. When I restart my xbox or sign out of the account, he is gone from my friends list. This also happens on alt #2. Does anyone have a fix to this?
    Why is Xbox prompting me to add my friend when he appears on my friends list? [​IMG]

Why is Xbox prompting me to add my friend when he appears on my friends list? [​IMG]

:)

General Arch, Jul 31, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

I am sorry you are going through this problem.

Try adding your friend by logging into the "Xbox" app for mobile devices, once you add them, log out of the console, restart and log back in so that the information is synced.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Real Names

My name bio online status and friends list is only viewable on peps on my 360 friends list. Cloud us on my xbox 1 friend list but because of the system hes not on my 360 friends list cuz both our 360 lists are full. My parents taught me not to reveal personal
    stuff to stangers thats why. What I dont get is since cloud is on my xb1 list why xbox.com says add friend he isnt a follower.
  4. AndreaDont have a la Win User

Adding Friends to Microsoft Bingo

I have found through the Xbox app for my android phone I have been able to add friends to my ingame friends list. also I have realized that to have friends that are on my Xbox friends list they have to be added to my Xbox 360 friends list to appear as friends
    in my games. I do not understand why I cannot just add friends in game through the Windows 10 game screen.
  5. Luke Greenwood Win User

Why is friends list not showing on my xbox 360?

Oh OK but when I went to add someone is on my friends list that is showing on my friends list on the Xbox app and it said that the person I tryed to add is already on my friends list. So why didn't show on the friends on my xbox 360?
  6. MRBros35 Win User

I cannot add my friend baxk

My problem is that he isn't on my friend list. Due to a glitch of some sort, he was removed from my friend list after he blocked me and I can't add him back. I am on his friend list, but when I add him, it says "Sorry, we can't save your changes right
    now. Try again in a while."
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox prompting me to add my friend when he appears on my friends list? - Similar Threads - Why prompting add

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  8. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  9. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  10. Why am I being prompted to buy a game i own and installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being prompted to buy a game i own and installed?: I reinstalled COD Cold War. I installed all 5 parts (campaign, online, etc) plus 2 bonus content packs. Everytime I go to enter and play it i am prompted to buy the game again for $60. I own the...