Why is Xbox One so....?

Discus and support Why is Xbox One so....? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No Bizarro that was meant for Wild. Ill give you credit Bizarro, while you do troll, you at least take part in the threads about games Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J.R.G., Apr 4, 2014.

  1. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

    Why is Xbox One so....?


    No Bizarro that was meant for Wild. Ill give you credit Bizarro, while you do troll, you at least take part in the threads about games
     
    x24hrs2livex, Apr 4, 2014
    #16
  2. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest
    Those page-breaks happen at the worst times don't they? lol
     
    KLRSKIR, Apr 4, 2014
    #17
  3. Why is the Xbox One so awesome? Why is Xbox One so....? :)
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Apr 4, 2014
    #18
  4. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest

    Why is Xbox One so....?

    So amazing. I wish I had the time to play it more often.
     
    Burst Axe, Apr 4, 2014
    #19
  5. echto360
    echto360 Guest
    Farscape247 : you can still not like something after after you buy it, even if you have read up on it.

    I'm disappointed too with the xbox one. Do you have something to say about my opinion?
     
    echto360, Apr 4, 2014
    #20
  6. @ Rippen that's as good as it's going to get cos I ain't buying. So far MS is failing.

    As for coming here yes it's good to have a read about stuff!
     
    WildChameleon, Apr 4, 2014
    #21
  7. Oh it's just not about the X BOne as MS need to keep the 360 very much alive so expect announcements at E3. MS need revenue to keep the X Box brand alive!
     
    WildChameleon, Apr 4, 2014
    #22
  8. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

    Why is Xbox One so....?

    Ahh the old school blades dashboard that brings back memories. It was simple and easy to use.
     
    Auswulf, Apr 4, 2014
    #23
  9. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    (grrrrrrrr.................. bait was taken....... it burns.........!!!!)

    =

    Wild...... how exactly is MS failing??? I have been through TV, Netflix, Titanfall (for 5 mins... grrr),

    back to Netflix.... all with voice command... (works 100%).....

    -

    Do you smell what the X1 is cooking...........!!!!????
     
    kingvas78, Apr 4, 2014
    #24
  10. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    @echto I have something to say about your opinion. You are ***. Point blank and simple. Why oh why would you buy something after reading so many negative reviews?
     
    x24hrs2livex, Apr 4, 2014
    #25
  11. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    yeah that shop demo must have been so in depth as well lol. Failing Haha. keep telling yourself that.
     
    RippenHarra, Apr 4, 2014
    #26
  12. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ Wild ..

    "Well Lofty tried the One and Forza 5 in a shop and played For za on the 360 etc. The X Bone hardly screamed buy me and I don't want to be a lab rat to prove a point.

    If MS want to sell more X BOne's then they need to try harder!" ...

    That's your opinion and your entitled to it, remember though everyone is different.

    I for example had a PS4 for a while, in the end I sold it on, does this automatically make it a bad console? of course not.

    For me personally I couldn't get on with the controller, I don't like Sony's Network, exclusives that I got the PS4 for ( Drive Club for example ) seem to be getting pushed back and back.

    So I much prefer the Xbox One, does this automatically mean it's better than the PS4, for "me" yes, for other's no, we are all different.

    You mention "If MS want to sell more consoles they need to try harder" ... As I just said in another thread, people keep on about PS4 being the "Supreme" console ( from having one myself, it isn't, just my opinion again ) and that's why it's selling so
    much better, I say the reason it's selling better is 1: The price difference, Xbox One was always going to struggle here and 2: Microsoft have yet to release it in more countries/regions.

    Forza 5. Once again, everyone has their own opinion! My stats say I'm coming up to 120 hours play time on it, that tells you how much I like it, again you don't like it, I'm sure there will be a future game that you love and I dislike, will that stop you
    enjoying it any less? of course not ;-)
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 4, 2014
    #27
  13. Why is Xbox One so....?

    If you feel the need to 'threaten' Microsoft with the prospect of switching to PS4, you really don't understand how this market works. As for the PS4, it's on borrowed time, and it's a shame more people haven't realised that. In the next year or two these
    'gimmicks' of the Xbox One will seem all the more important.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Apr 5, 2014
    #28
  14. Wild seems to know nothing.

    XB1 failing how exactly when its selling extremely well.
     
    MessiahBrowny, Apr 5, 2014
    #29
  15. @tohellnbak OMG I didn't realize how bad the UI of the 360 was at launch. I had one, but I can't even remember that interface. Maybe that's a good thing?
     
    Mogwai Warrior, Apr 5, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Why is Xbox One so....?

Loading...
  1. Why is Xbox One so....? - Similar Threads - Why

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...