Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup

Discus and support Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Planned power outage Power restored Had ethernet unplugged Plugged back in two days later XBox had me logged out Controllers didn't work Logged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chad Shirey, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Chad Shirey
    Chad Shirey Guest

Planned power outage

Power restored

Had ethernet unplugged

Plugged back in two days later

XBox had me logged out

Controllers didn't work

Logged back in

Controllers say linked but don't work

It also deleted the XBox logo for the app on my TV. Samsung smart TV.

I don't know if the smart TV is trying to control things. It wants me to pair controllers. I already paired pressing controller and Xbox button on the side.

On startup the XBox used to be big and bright green with white shadow inside. Now it's white and then goes to about a two inch green symbol. When it starts it's not the same.

I turned power off, unplugged. Plugged back in. Same

:)

Chad Shirey, Jun 7, 2024
  2. XxcementxX Win User

Xbox freezing and crashing in startup

My xbox is constantly freezing when trying to open apps and games and also struggles to even startup. After waiting on the green loading screen i recived a E200 000000EF 00000000 error code. Why is this happening?
    Hi! This troubleshooter should be able to help https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution

just scroll down and select E200
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox one s booting problem

Hi Rosario,

It seems that your Xbox is still in Instant-On mode as it starts up on your dashboard. If you changed to Energy-Saving mode, the change may not have taken affect as in energy saving mode the Xbox will do a full boot up whenever you startup the Xbox and see
    the green loading animation.

When you restart or shut down the Xbox through the settings, you are forcing your Xbox to do a full reboot and not be on Instant-On mode which is simply a low power or sleep mode when the Xbox is off and that allows a quicker startup straight to the dashboard.
    Turning off the Xbox with the power button in Instant-On mode will just cause the Xbox to go into the low power mode and startup without the green loading screen.

Go back into your power settings as mentioned by Brad above and make sure energy-saving is selected in the middle column drop-down box. Then hold down the power button on the Xbox for about 10 seconds until the Xbox shuts down. Restart the Xbox. It will
    do the full reboot with the green screen. Once on the dashboard, turn off the Xbox with the controller or by pressing the power button on the console and see if the startup reboots from the green loading screen.
  4. The1337gamer Win User

Halo 4 Infection Mode Revealed!

[quote user="BeBeh SoNiCi"]

My question is why are survivors green?

[/quote]

It looks more lime than green. Probably that colour because it's bright, make it's easy for the infected players to spot their targets.
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

What are your favorite color combos for design lab controllers?

I like a combo of Black and the Bright xbox green!
  6. APPLEEEESSSSSSS Win User

Coloured Magnifying Dots

You can see the bright purple dot and just before that was a bright green one🤔
Thema:

1. Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup - Similar Threads - Why loading Bright

2. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  3. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  4. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  5. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  6. Why won't anything on my Xbox series S load not even my settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't anything on my Xbox series S load not even my settings: Why won't anything load on my Xbox series S not even settings. cb33fe2b-c145-46a1-ae30-9489e942a2fe
  7. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  8. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  9. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey: Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e
  10. Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading: For the last few weeks, MUWG was taking 2-3 minutes to load. Today, it shows a splash screen and then...nothing. I have tried resetting the app, but it still won't load....