Why is Xbox Live network not working?

Discus and support Why is Xbox Live network not working? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chromosone78, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Chromosone78
    Chromosone78 Guest

I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for this or am I screwed?

:)

Chromosone78, Apr 22, 2024
  2. taozhu123 Win User

if ur gta5 frzeeing ,come here , i have solve this problem!!

i dont know why it works ,when i play it with my live id online ,it`s frzeeing again.so sign in xbox live ,then cutdown the network connection.
  3. Cokney Charmer Win User

are MS getting greedy?

Because Gold means to use Xbox LIVE, those apps require the use of the Xbox LIVE Network connectivity to work...so why should someone who isnt paying for full access to LIVE get to use LIVE
  4. Kshiito87 Win User

GAMERTAG PROBlEM

there is no error only cant login to live and is not a network problem is the gamertag or profile that doesnt work, yesterday i did the all the troubleshooting with a xbox support agent for 2 hours and if the network didnt work why i can download any other
    gamertag except mine.
  5. LegendarySpiva Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

6. scarecrow7250 Win User

Xbox 360 continually disconnects from Xbox Live while using the Netflix app

Thema:

1. Why is Xbox Live network not working? - Similar Threads - Why Live network

2. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...: Every time I go to Clock on my Xbox 360 absolutely everything is right Daylighg Saving is on I am in the right Time Zone and I have the right Time Format but the weird part is is that the time is...
  6. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  7. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  8. Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?: I have subscribed to an Xbox gamepass ultimate family plan and its worked for years up until recently when only one account can’t access online gameplay like the other accounts. That account can...
  9. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  10. Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360: I have my 360 since it came out same with one same with series x and I have never had this problem until last week that I was not able to sign in or connect to live on my 369 or 360 games on one I...