Why is Xbox kicking us out of the Console on certain games?

Discus and support Why is Xbox kicking us out of the Console on certain games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We can get onto fortnight just fine, but trying to get onto rocket league in FIFA. The Xbox Console kicks us out. da0e5e4f-f35c-44d3-8501-5f939fa72d3b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eddie Mendoza1, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Why is Xbox kicking us out of the Console on certain games?

We can get onto fortnight just fine, but trying to get onto rocket league in FIFA. The Xbox Console kicks us out.

:)

Eddie Mendoza1, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Eddie M, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he mentioned some steps to solve this problem and I thought it was good information, What you should take into account:

Please try to solve the problem by doing the following procedures:

1. In your console settings, go to the "Account" section and select the "Delete accounts" option and choose the account in question. This will delete your profile from the console but you will not lose any of its data, don't worry. .

2. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

3. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

4. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

5. Then add the account back to your console so that all your profile information is downloaded again, it won't take long.

6. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings, keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

This way your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

7. Check if the problem continues.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/300edfd7-0c77-40e4-8022-aa8df33c1d6b

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Xbox Series X kicks me out of certain games.

Hello there @x X Rayted x, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The crashing or freezing of a certain game/apps is generally related to the network which is why I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed, here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the previous link weren't helpful, I have another link for you that could help you take care of the situation! Here is another and a more narrow link related specifically to game crash, and game freeze related issues:

The link: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. xxxACE420xxx Win User

Need help with sign in on another Xbox

I did this and set both up xbox’s as my home xbox but it still kicks one of us out of our accounts when we try and play certain games...like we both play rainbow six and it will keep him under his account login while playing but when he goes to fortnite
    it will kick me out personally out of my xbox saying “account logged in another xbox” (or something on the lines of that). I also dont even play fortnite to begin with so im just trying to figure out a way we both can play our own games without kicking each
    other out
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

Hackers Online in free mode!?

We should have an update to the "kick feature" that can allow us to kick a player for certain actions: modding, cheating, griefing, etc. If they get enough kicks based on the same "kick", they get booted.
  6. Red Clown Win User

Recon Idea

[quote user="ll Hooch ll"]

Oooor... they could just freakin remove the kit altogether. That would be ideal.

[/quote]
    I know what your saying and I sadly have to agree. The recon kit is my favorite kit. It's the ultimate kit when used right, but 90% of the community uses it wrong, so I kinda want it out of BF3. Or maybe add an option to kick players again. Under the kick
    option have "useless sniper" and after a certain number of people vote to kick that player they are kicked from the game.
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox kicking us out of the Console on certain games? - Similar Threads - Why kicking Console

2. why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?: xbox series x kicks out to home screen only on certain games, no error message is shown. i have soft rest, hard reset and even reset the console totally. games like destiny, starfield, assassins...
  3. Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...: Played hours of master chief collection. Now if I try and play it, it either crashes or kicks me to the title screen no matter what I do. I've deleted the game. I've deleted my profile. I've power...
  4. Why does my xbox keep kicking off my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep kicking off my controllers: I bought a used xbox one and it keeps kicking off the controller saying you need a controller to play this game it does it with a different controller too 72302afe-39af-473c-8d00-6a08c3b2585e
  5. Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?: My Xbox series x console keeps kicking me out of every game and into the home screen. Sometimes after kicks you out of the game and put you back to the home screen it then resets itself it powers...
  6. Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...: It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most games but anytime I try to play call off duty or...
  7. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  9. Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...: Every match that we start lets me pick my operator for round 1 and then kicks me out of the game. I then have to start up the game and reconnect to the game is was just in and then i can play the...
  10. Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?: As stated in the question, I keep getting kicked out of apex at the match summary. It just freezes and sends me back to the Xbox home page where I have to reload apex all over again. It does this...