WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?

Discus and support WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know why again I lost save games in a Xbox gamepass game. Wasteland a few month ago & now Wartales. I t is synchronising now for hours. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Lukaszewicz, Nov 10, 2023.

1. WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?

I want to know why again I lost save games in a Xbox gamepass game.

Wasteland a few month ago & now Wartales.

I t is synchronising now for hours.

I pay you & you do not deliver !

Why I have to search for solutions, you should do when reported.

You still did notr fix the cloud & savegame issue.

Give me controle over my savegames on my HD.

Give me backup solutions.

:)

Daniel Lukaszewicz, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Daniel Lukaszewicz Win User

Hello,
    thanks for the reply. Since this as recurring issue with the Xbox Live service we will have to keep the option of seeking a refund for the time and aaffort invested and lost. I can confirm that the locale saves are not kept while at the same time the cloud system appears to be broken to a degree that does not warrant any continuation of the subscription. For the future. In case of troubleshooting assistance i recommend to conduct a proper deep dive before suggestiong any solutions as this will inevitably lead to the impression of a generic template response that does not serve the purpose to actually fix the underlying issue. I am open for any suggestion.
    Have a nice day
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Daniel L, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your frustration with the sync issues and loss of saves on Xbox Game Pass Cloud. Here are some possible reasons and solutions for these problems:

Game save sync: Game saves are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to the Xbox1 network. If you play offline, cloud data may become outdated1. Data is updated every time you connect to Xbox

Access to offline saves: To access cloud game saves, you need to be connected to the Xbox network when you start playing1. If you disconnect from the network while playing, you can continue playing, but if you are not connected when you exit the game, the game will not upload to the cloud

Save game storage: Data is stored on both the hard drive and the cloud1. Xbox keeps important data in sync so you don't lose information when you switch to a new console

Game Specific Issues: Some games may not support cloud saves at this time

Sync errors: This error occurs if you play on one Xbox console after playing on another console that hasn't finished syncing cloud saves

To back up your saved games, you can back up the folder where your saved games are stored locally. However, not all games allow this type of backup.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Daniel Lukaszewicz Win User

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I play on one PC, only.

I launch Xbox Gamepass & play.

I have no overview or warnings about when I am offline or not.

It is imnpossible to always know that.

It seems it is a bad system design, that cause the issue.

I have no willpower to always be aware if I am online & my savegames are correctly stored.

I am a customer, who just want to play.

You the Company should do everything to not upset me by your bad system design.

So please tell me where are my Save games from afzer 19.47, yesterday?

I played for a few hours longer & saved several times & reloaded.

Restarted the game meanwhile & everything worked fine until today morning.

I could not start the game for hours.

When I did I had only older save games.

Now I am online, started the game & still no savegames after 19.47 CET.

Why?

Where are my savegames on my HD?

I can not find them anyweher.

How do I resync them?
  5. Diego Busacca Win User

Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save

I've lost the savegame again... And are corrupted on the cloud too...
  6. ArminatorX Win User

What happen when you clear local saved games

The Xbox One has a specially reserved storage space to keep a local copy of the cloud savegames stored online.

That storage space is only used to keep a local copy of your savegames to speed up loading, or to store savegames temporarily when your console was not connected online.

If you clear that save game storage, this storage is cleared.

If the console was connected online, your savegames are already synced to the cloud, and will be re-downloaded the next time you start a game.

If there are unsynchronized savegames on your console, because the console was offline, your savegame for that offline play will be lost.
Thema:

1. WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost? - Similar Threads - WHy Gamepass Cloud

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  6. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  7. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey: Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e
  8. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. Why cant I see my Xbox gamepass quests

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see my Xbox gamepass quests: I just got a brand new Xbox series s and it came with three months of gamepass ultimate. So I went to see what quests I had but it keeps saying “try again later, we can’t check for quests now. I...