Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

Discus and support Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Connor Bates1, May 1, 2024.

1. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show

:)

Connor Bates1, May 1, 2024
  2. Miafly Win User

Why is Game with gold (August) Portal Knights not free in Singapore ?

After purchased, there's a notice like "You can play Portal Knights with your Xbox Live Gold or buy it to own."

Then can click button "Install on my devices" to install game.

If you didn't have that, Please try this link to check is it free

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/portal-knights/bnwm9f3c08b6

Also, you can download Xbox Mobile App and try to download.
  3. Mr Mullet 209 Win User

Slow game installs

This is just my guess, so keep that in mind, but I think the tile showing the status of the install may be combining the download and install to disk into one percentage bar. I'm hoping that's why it's taking a while to install BF4. I'm only on 7Mb internet.
  4. GRXSSHXPPR Win User

ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC

I have the same issue. When i go though the app to the store under game pass says install to my devices only showing my xbox one.

Then when i randomly search the game name ark it says i have to pay $47.99 save $12 with my game pass. If its free on my xbox why isnt it ahowing free on my pc too
  5. Aculeus_ Win User

Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth won't connect

I thought I made a little progress. I uninstalled my Qualcom Bluetooth drivers and installed the "Generic Microsoft Bluetooth Driver."

When I rebooted the controller was on and it automatically connected. It opened the Xbox App to test the buttons, but none of them worked. They did not work in the "Set up USB Controllers" screen either. So I turned the device off, removed the device
    and rebooted. Now when I "Add Device" the PC says the controller is connected. The controller keeps blinking. The status of the device in my Bluetooth settings rapidly switches between "paired" and "connected".
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Return status

Hi Jeff7634! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Ok if I understand correctly the device disappeared and now reappeared, but doesn't show the status of the service right?

This is normal as the team has to update the information for the device status and if it's a replacement could take around 48 hours in process of update where the device can disappear again or not show the order status
Thema:

Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

1. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show - Similar Threads - Why device portal

2. Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?: why this console can't play with people on other devices like PC, phone? 14f2a83b-2abc-4da7-af1c-92a6649f3744
  3. Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?: I had an Xbox Controller that was working on Tuesday. Yesterday, it stopped working. Yesterday, in Device Manager, it said "Device Descriptor Request Failed", and I followed several guides online...
  4. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  5. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  6. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...
  7. why does ark ascended say its not compatable with my device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does ark ascended say its not compatable with my device?: i have an xbox series S it says its not compatable in the xbox store itself a2fb83a8-5e41-456e-9366-d6eea9c90394
  8. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec
  9. Why are repairs not being adequately addressed for devices under warrenty and how can i get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are repairs not being adequately addressed for devices under warrenty and how can i get...: My controller was sent back to me without the full repair I asked for. It was a half way done repair that clearly did not fix the issues with the controller. When the thumb stick is moved in any...
  10. my device is hardware banned and i don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my device is hardware banned and i don't know why: This will be kind of long So about a week ago i left home, came back after a few days and decided to go play some games on my computer. And I noticed that my account was signed out so I tried to...