Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

Discus and support Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Patrick Naisbitt, Jun 26, 2024.

1. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game. That in no way breaks community guidelines. It's not bullying harassment or hate speech, therefore not bannable. And on top of this, they don't even give an actual reason for the ban when you appeal it, they just give false blanket statements. It's crazy that you can't even communicate without getting banned because all someone has to do is say you hurt their feelings to get you banned regardless of what you say. This is why gaming is dying.

:)

Patrick Naisbitt, Jun 26, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?