Why is X Box allowing this kind of abuse from children?

Discus and support Why is X Box allowing this kind of abuse from children? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I am now a android developer and have come a long way. Yes I have been a victim to fraud and abuse for years tracking it down to X Box. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Semann3, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Semann3
    Semann3 Guest

Hello I am now a android developer and have come a long way. Yes I have been a victim to fraud and abuse for years tracking it down to X Box. I have been tracking this problem threw my windows 10 it started with a x box link that was unauthorized, I spoke to windows and X Box to have it removed. I was unaware that they had set my time zone to California or New York. This cased a lot more confusing Soon they linked my children's school accounts by using a partner program linked to a family member in the army as the other partner. Using a Milatary discount to link my phone in a family plane . This was linked to a medical devices were they were being led to belive I was sick, and had to Monitor my data. I belive they shared this idea with others. Were I have seen many victims of the same abuse.

:)

Semann3, Sep 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: