Why is Vshojo X SMITE bundle only showing on PC Xbox App but not the console?

Discus and support Why is Vshojo X SMITE bundle only showing on PC Xbox App but not the console? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So the only way I can really explain this issue is that I am able to see the bundle on the Xbox PC app but not on my console. When I go to "My games &... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kamoi, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Kamoi
    Kamoi Guest

So the only way I can really explain this issue is that I am able to see the bundle on the Xbox PC app but not on my console. When I go to "My games & apps" on the PC app I am able to see the bundle (I can't install it on pc because is not on PC Gamepass for whatever reason), however when I go to "My games & apps" on my console it is nowhere to be found. I've checked under add-ons and in the store itself but I cannot find the bundle anywhere on the console. The account on both the PC app and Console are the same. The base game is on Xbox and I don't see why it wouldn't be appearing.

:)

Kamoi, Jun 18, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: