WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

Discus and support WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tbrous, Mar 5, 2024.

1. tbrous
    tbrous Guest

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ntroller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0

This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I believe I'm having. To get the paddles functional I HAVE to plug in the controller. Trying to use the controller wirelessly basically disables the paddles. Why do all these tech companies have completely inept tech support? Anyone can read a script, so why not hire people who can actually FIX issues as opposed to ready a troubleshooting guide?

My firmware shown in the Xbox accessories app is 5.17.3202.0 and I've seen others mention their firmware is 5.20.7.0

WHY CHARGE $200 FOR A PREMIUM PRODUCT THAT OFFERS LESS FUNCTIONALITY THAN A $30 GENERIC CONTROLLER?!?

FIX YOUR STUFF MICROSOFT!

:)

tbrous, Mar 5, 2024
  2. Connah95 Win User

why is there 2 General Games discussion forums ?

there are still 2 , 2 years later !
  3. Connah95 Win User

why is there 2 General Games discussion forums ?

there are still 2 , 2 years later !
    nevermind
  4. WorldwideMagz Win User

Spiking bandwidth usage

2 years later and this STILL happens , and its STILL with fallout 4.
  5. Elohmn Win User

Why does

[quote user="An Xbox Dude"]

Don't believe the rumors.

[/quote]

Very true, lol here's the funny thing. About 2 years ago people said there was a new Xbox on the way called the Xbox 720?! Here we are 2 years later and the Xbox 360 is still around.
  6. Hyer Win User

"Please enter a valid credit card number."

2 years later this problem is still here with me
Thema:

1. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?! - Similar Threads - WHY STILL THING

2. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  3. why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform

in XboX Insiders
    why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform: i still think this is dumb. everytime im trying a new game with my friends and recording something for memories its quite… like seriously why….. submitted by /u/Friendly-Shine-2101 [link]...
  4. Why do I still have followers?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I still have followers?: I was trying to remove all of the followers on my profile on May 1st, and for some reason, 6 followers were still showing on my profile. I contacted support and they said it would take 24-72 hours...
  5. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  6. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  7. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  8. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  9. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  10. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee